• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues in talks to sign Charlton defender Lennon

I hear he's the kind of player who links up well with the midfield, so I think his signing would be for the benefit of Mr Kights.

Not seen a great deal of this lad, do we have any Charlton fans on here who can tell me a bit about him? Also, did he play under CP at Chalrton?

Impressed in his brief loan spell with Gills, mates say a good signing and they would
have wanted to sign him up

Just seen a CP tweet , apparently turning us down for a two year deal at Wimbledon

Not from CP, from one of these “in the know” Twitter accounts. TransferCentre9 isn’t the most accurate of sources.

According to CP, Mantom has had his medical with us.

Just seen a CP tweet , apparently turning us down for a two year deal at Wimbledon

Not a CP tweet if you’re talking about the one on Facebook. It came from TC9 on Twitter which as far as I can see is a teenager sitting in his bedroom and claiming to be in the know!

Safe to assume the deal is still on until we hear from a decent source that it isn’t.

Not from CP, from one of these “in the know” Twitter accounts. TransferCentre9 isn’t the most accurate of sources.

According to CP, Mantom has had his medical with us.

Not a CP tweet if you’re talking about the one on Facebook. It came from TC9 on Twitter which as far as I can see is a teenager sitting in his bedroom and claiming to be in the know!

Safe to assume the deal is still on until we hear from a decent source that it isn’t.

My Mistake, I don't follow those rumour sites so not sure how that got through....

Back