• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues' 2018/19 fixtures

We won 6-1 there on a Tuesday night many years ago... It would be nice for history to repeat itself.

Showing your age there Prague Blue :smile: that was 35 years ago.

Nice thought though, we all would take a 6-1 away victory. Incidentally, it was a Friday night.

It’s golly kind of the football league to give Sunderland a trip to the seaside on the last day of the season. Sunderland fans will be able to see the league one title as it’s presented to Southend after an unbeaten league season.

Some good, some bad there. The fixture Gods have not been kind to hubby in August with so many airport runs already booked in. Not terribly happy with the Christmas lot.

My birthday is a home match which is the first time I can remember that happening on a Saturday, and our anniversary weekend looks a good one for a weekender up north - if hubby can get a job covered on the Saturday night!

Get married in August she said, it'll be fine she said. Well it's not bloody fine. I'll miss four games including our entire league cup campaign:angry:

For lots of reasons our away games are very limited but last season Oxford was on the list until Mrs RHB accepted an invitation to Birmingham to see our daughter's new home. This season I'm told we're going there for Xmas, and where are the Blues playing on Boxing Day? I did ask that maybe we could pop over and watch them. You know intuitively when you have said a very bad thing................?

I can’t moan too much about the fixtures, as I get married at the end of September and don’t miss a home game in the fortnight I’m away. I fly out on the Sunday and we have a home game the day before and land back nearly a fortnight later on a Friday and a game the next day! I miss Wycombe and Burton away, whilst I’m away! Happy days!!!

I thought I was destined to miss Sunderland away during that time, but now I can chalk another ground off!!

I can’t moan too much about the fixtures, as I get married at the end of September and don’t miss a home game in the fortnight I’m away. I fly out on the Sunday and we have a home game the day before and land back nearly a fortnight later on a Friday and a game the next day! I miss Wycombe and Burton away, whilst I’m away! Happy days!!!

I thought I was destined to miss Sunderland away during that time, but now I can chalk another ground off!!

Whereas my wedding is 330pm Saturday 1st September! Congratulations btw.

Back