• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Left footed which is good. I would imagine Turner and White will be the starting partnership based on who we have now.
If Kiernan were 100% fit he would possibly be there instead of White- but even if back suggest he would be eased in.
However, Lennon also brings real competition potentially.

Lets see what happens re Anton & Kiernan but would think that's all our defensive business done either way.

Left footed which is good. I would imagine Turner and White will be the starting partnership based on who we have now.
If Kiernan were 100% fit he would possibly be there instead of White- but even if back suggest he would be eased in.
However, Lennon also brings real competition potentially.

Lets see what happens re Anton & Kiernan but would think that's all our defensive business done either way.

Got Kyprianou who can play either LB or CB too... Pretty happy with what we've got at the back! :thumbsup:

Well we had Neville Southall, Paul Byrne and Michael Ricketts. If Lennon puts some weight on we would have had the flab 4.

Now we just need to sign George McCartney to form the perfect partnership

Every possibility, in fact if you look hard enough you'll plenty of football related posts. Apologies if a bit of pun-based humour has upset you but you know, it's just a bit of fun. If you don't like it, stick me on ignore because I won't be stopping it for you or anyone else.

How do you sleep knowing that there's uptight, narrow-minded, condescending miserabilists gunning for you? I know that all you're trying to do is give us some truth. But it's so hard these days. Imagine though if the 'Zone lived life in peace … ah, that's just the preserve of dreamers, they'll say. All we are saying though is give Paul a chance.

Every possibility, in fact if you look hard enough you'll plenty of football related posts. Apologies if a bit of pun-based humour has upset you but you know, it's just a bit of fun. If you don't like it, stick me on ignore because I won't be stopping it for you or anyone else.

[video=youtube_share;VtUWs6muGzg]https://youtu.be/VtUWs6muGzg[/video]

I could actually hear this as I was reading your post. You ok hun? :smile:

Back