• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PM from Bestforumteam

Firestorm

Pedant
OK guys, just got a PM from Bestforumteam, advising me I have a virus and giving me a link to click.

It says its from the forum admin but I am not so sure.

BTW Vange, Southend4ever canada shrimper gazza! were all in on the message too

Thanks Gary - I've banned the user.

I'm hoping it goes without saying that people shouldn't click on links or attachments from any users they do not know and trust.

I saw this message after I got the pm. I opened the pm but didnt click on the link.

We were one of the lucky few then, Firestorm! What a ****.

Dear, Barmy Army;CS Cockles;Hawkwell Blue;Cheshire Blue;Smiffy!A virus alert was noticed on your computer. We highly recommend you to check your computer and perform online virus check at our site immediately: http://security-tool2010.net/Barmy Army;CS Cockles;Hawkwell Blue;Cheshire Blue;Smiffy----------------------------------------------------Forum Administration www.shrimperzone.com.

Suck my balls is what I say to that. ****ing spammers.

Another Virus - Same people

Dear, Vange Shrimper;Firestorm;southend4ever;canada shrimper;gazza!A virus alert was noticed on your computer. We highly recommend you to check your computer and perform online virus check at our site immediately: http://security-tool2010.com/Vange Shrimper;Firestorm;southend4ever;canada shrimper;gazza----------------------------------------------------Forum Administration www.shrimperzone.com.

Just received this in my inbox - second time in two days!

For your reference mods...

Don't click the link all...

Me 2.....

Dear, Vange Shrimper;Firestorm;southend4ever;canada shrimper;gazza!A virus alert was noticed on your computer. We highly recommend you to check your computer and perform online virus check at our site immediately: http://security-tool2010.com/Vange Shrimper;Firestorm;southend4ever;canada shrimper;gazza----------------------------------------------------Forum Administration www.shrimperzone.com.

Just received this in my inbox - second time in two days!

For your reference mods...

Don't click the link all...

I got both the messages as well.

I reckon it's the club trying to bump us all off...... ;)

Never open anything from anyone on the Zone who you do not know. Someone has discovered you can send PMs as soon as you apply to join the Zone prior to being allowed in.
We delete these people and ban their e-mail addresses but the buggers keep coming back.

Never open anything from anyone on the Zone who you do not know. Someone has discovered you can send PMs as soon as you apply to join the Zone prior to being allowed in.
We delete these people and ban their e-mail addresses but the buggers keep coming back.

Bit of a glitch that isn't it?

Not received either of them incidentally, should I feel left out?

Back