• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Like him or not, there are now 13 pages of posts!

14 now .......... almost as many as generated in 2 days after a "I heard the players did not get paid this week" rumour .....

Would be great to see Bilel at Wet Spammers. Oh what fun that would be and a great learning curve for the people of East London to climb. :thumbsup:

If I cleaned this thread up and got rid of all the bollocks and Mohsni loving it would be about 2 pages long.

If I cleaned this thread up and got rid of all the bollocks and Mohsni loving it would be about 2 pages long.

If you cleaned up every thread and got rid of the bollocks, in total they would be about 2 pages long ............:facepalm:except those about the players not being paid of course ............

14 now .......... almost as many as generated in 2 days after a "I heard the players did not get paid this week" rumour .....

Would be great to see Bilel at Wet Spammers. Oh what fun that would be and a great learning curve for the people of East London to climb. :thumbsup:

Yes - 14 pages - it's fair to say Bilel created plenty to discuss. He is though remember, playing at a level equal to around Blue Square Premier so he should be doing well. I would also love to see him at the Spam - getting relegated from the bench

Rangers want to cut their players' wages by 15% with a current a wage bill of £7m!

Wonder how much Mohsni is on.

Rangers want to cut their players' wages by 15% with a current a wage bill of £7m!

Wonder how much Mohsni is on.
I see this yesterday.That is some wage bill,no wonder they are looking to reduce that.Mohsni must be on a fair bit up there by sounds of things.

Considering he was on £180 a week here, and the average wage at Rangers is £5000pw this season, I can imagine he's enjoying himself a fair bit up there.

Considering he was on £180 a week here, and the average wage at Rangers is £5000pw this season, I can imagine he's enjoying himself a fair bit up there.

Was that before or after he signed an extended contract?

P.S. welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

£180 a week eh, if he was earning that, he would be taking home nothing as he would be using all this to pay off all the fines eh.

£180 too much.

Don't be a bum.

Would anyone rather we never had Mohsni? I doubt it. He was frustrating, a lunatic, disruptive and fantastically talented. He'll live long in the memory of bizarre characters who've graced RH and I'm glad he's starting to settle down and make a career for himself.

What a ridiculous statement made by someone who maybe watched him 2 or 3 times? Don't believe the Hype.

Oh yawn. I read this forum enough to know what he got up to. Sorry about having other priorities in life rather than paying to watch that waste of space kick a ball about (when he could be bothered).

Back