• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sarah Champion

Never mention muslim grooming gangs is the other golden rule of the Labour party. Sahara broke both rules so had to go.

You want individuals within the council prosecuted for not doing enough in the climate 10/15 years ago but even now after it has emerged there are 1400 victims in Rotherham alone. The local MP, a woman, has to resign for speaking up.....The Labour party are a disgrace.
you talk of 'golden rules' of the Labour Party but I don't think you have any idea of what the Labour Party are about. So we can get to the bottom of where your misunderstanding comes from - you used to be a Labour voter - when did you last vote Labour and what policies was it that appealed to you?

NO ONE IS LABELLING A WHOLE COMMUNITY! :angry:

There's a difference between admitting there's a particular problem of Muslim grooming gangs and saying all Muslims are rapists. In the same way there's a difference between talking about Muslim extremism and saying all Muslims are terrorists.

By refusing to confront this issue because he doesn't want to upset his core vote, Corbyn is perpetuating the same culture of cover-up that created the whole Rotherham scandal. Saying we shouldn't 'label all communities' is just a way of brushing it under the carpet.

There's a difference between admitting there's a particular problem of Muslim grooming gangs and saying all Muslims are rapists. In the same way there's a difference between talking about Muslim extremism and saying all Muslims are terrorists.

By refusing to confront this issue because he doesn't want to upset his core vote, Corbyn is perpetuating the same culture of cover-up that created the whole Rotherham scandal. Saying we shouldn't 'label all communities' is just a way of brushing it under the carpet.
it seems like The Sun did, and then put it right next to the Sarah Champion article. Her resigning was probably partly to do with her late realisation that you don't write for The Sun. If she had written it anywhere else I don't think she would have felt the need to resign.

(and let's be clear, she resigned from a front bench role, she is still an MP and Corbyn has said he continues to look forward to working with her).

you talk of 'golden rules' of the Labour Party but I don't think you have any idea of what the Labour Party are about. So we can get to the bottom of where your misunderstanding comes from - you used to be a Labour voter - when did you last vote Labour and what policies was it that appealed to you?

Lets stick to the thread ***.

Do you think there is more of a problem within certain communities in Rotherham with their attitudes towards white girls.

Do you not think it is unfair on say the Sikh community to label these rapists with broader term 'Asian men'.

Lets stick to the thread ***.

Do you think there is more of a problem within certain communities in Rotherham with their attitudes towards white girls.

Do you not think it is unfair on say the Sikh community to label these rapists with broader term 'Asian men'.
discussing things with you is a bit fruitless as you make baseless claims about others that have to be deleted and at the same time refuse to answer a very simple question that will help to explain why your understanding of the Labour Party is so inaccurate.

The thread is about a Labour MP.
You have many many times identified as an ex-Labour voter, the implication being that you understand both sides.
So it's very relevant to understanding your views to ask when and why you last voted Labour.

I'm happy for you to admit you never voted Labour then we can stop trying to locate your insight.

discussing things with you is a bit fruitless as you make baseless claims about others that have to be deleted and at the same time refuse to answer a very simple question that will help to explain why your understanding of the Labour Party is so inaccurate.

You have many many times identified as an ex-Labour voter, the implication being that you understand both sides.
So it's very relevant to understanding your views to ask when and why you last voted Labour.

I'm happy for you to admit you never voted Labour then we can stop trying to locate your insight.

....actually, if you want to be factual, whilst the MP is from Labour, the majority of noise coming from the left isn't from Labour. It's from the SWP.

But I understand the need to blame absolutely everything on Labour and Corbyn. It's easier just to not engage.

Is it wrong to label the part of that community that was responsible for mass child abuse though?.....especially from the point of view that the crimes were deliberately targeted against young vulnerable white girls, not young Asians girls.

Suggest you guys read the rest of JC's quote:-“I think what you have to do is label those that perpetrate disgusting and disgraceful crimes against people, and they can be from any community, they can be white, they can be black, they can be any community, but they have to be dealt with as the crime of what it is,” he said.

Corbyn said grooming scandals in Rotherham, Rochdale, Newcastle and elsewhere should not be taken to suggest there was a “particular problem” with Pakistani men.

“The problem is the crime that is committed against women from any community,” he said. “Much crime is committed by white people, crime is committed by people of other communities as well.

“What I think is right is to deal with the problem of the safety and security and vulnerability of often young women, who can be groomed by all kinds of people into some awful and dangerous situations.”

He's a member of the rentier class now.:winking:

I wasted my time replying to you last night because your insistence on abusing other posters meant that a whole group of posts had to be deleted.

You clearly have no understanding of other people's thought process or you wouldn't make such distasteful accusations. But I am trying to understand why you think the way you do. As you have identified as a former Labour voter many many times, to understand your thought process, on a thread about a Labour MP, it is valid to ask when you last voted Labour and why?

I'm trying to understand what you write and so am merely inquiring about the background that you have brought up yourself many times.

I thought you might lie about that, luckily I saved the posts.

So back to the thread. You want prosecutions but you and the labour party have no idea on how to speak let alone deal with the problem of racist muslim paedophile rape gangs. In fact your using a familiar tactic of trying to create an argument away from the subject in a desperate hope to get the thread closed.

So back to the thread. You want prosecutions but you and the labour party have no idea on how to speak let alone deal with the problem of racist muslim paedophile rape gangs. In fact your using a familiar tactic of trying to create an argument away from the subject in a desperate hope to get the thread closed.
lie about it? In what way?

Suggest you guys read the rest of JC's quote:-“I think what you have to do is label those that perpetrate disgusting and disgraceful crimes against people, and they can be from any community, they can be white, they can be black, they can be any community, but they have to be dealt with as the crime of what it is,” he said.

Corbyn said grooming scandals in Rotherham, Rochdale, Newcastle and elsewhere should not be taken to suggest there was a “particular problem” with Pakistani men.

“The problem is the crime that is committed against women from any community,” he said. “Much crime is committed by white people, crime is committed by people of other communities as well.

“What I think is right is to deal with the problem of the safety and security and vulnerability of often young women, who can be groomed by all kinds of people into some awful and dangerous situations.”

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Looks like our dear Jeremy is guilty of plagiarism. He's used Donald Trumps speech from last week.

There is no reason to close this thread.

Not sure why you would think there would be......

so carry on :)

Normally your hypocrisy spreads across different threads but in this case its in the same post :thumbsup:

It's perhaps more beneficial for us to actually think and consider if what Corbyn is saying is accurate?

If the perpetrators of the abuse had Pakistani heritage which would perhaps influence the way they think and act then it is highly relevant and would point to problems within that particular community....to suggest otherwise is a failure to follow the findings and recommendations of various investigations into this type of criminality.

What Corbyn and many others seem to be doing is attempting to draw comparisons with the crime rather than the motive for committing it and how and why it was committed. ...these aren't gangs of men that are choosing their victims across all communities they are doing it only against white children

So if Corbyn is unable for whatever reason to identify that this goes well beyond typical abuse then that should be of concern to all.

Actually this is incorrect...in terms of the Pakistani grooming gangs, they are are not committing crimes against women from any community...they are doing this selectively against one.

Wouldn't Corbyn have been better informed to at least recognise that part of the problem in the past was a complete stasis and inability to address these issues in their infancy due to political sensitivity towards one community at the expense of another.

Last edited:

Weasel words from ********* - "Much crime is committed by white people". That might be because we live in a country that is over 80% white. It's a bit like a Ghanian politician saying "Much crime is committed by black people."

Back