• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

Doubt the actions of their home-grown loonies will ease-up after reading this Reuters report.....

More American residents applied to purchase handguns, rifles and other firearms from licensed dealers on Black Friday than any other day on record, according to Federal Bureau of Investigation data released this week.

Not yet.....

You do know that 90% of the US media is owned by just 6 corporations. Including our old mate Murdoch and the Saudis.

I find it amazing that anybody, let alone someone with your political views, can be so trusting in what you see on the TV.

You do know that 90% of the US media is owned by just 6 corporations. Including our old mate Murdoch and the Saudis.

I find it amazing that anybody, let alone someone with your political views, can be so trusting in what you see on the TV.

So I take it you (and the YouTube doc) are suggesting that mass murders like Sandy Hook & Vegas are "false flags" ?

So I take it you (and the YouTube doc) are suggesting that mass murders like Sandy Hook & Vegas are "false flags" ?

It doesn't mention them. Try to be a bit open minded when you watch, rather than attack anyone who questions the status quo.

It seems in the West if you believe Putin, Saddam, Assad etc etc lie to their own people your an intellectual genius.
If you believe your own government lie to you then your a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

It doesn't mention them. Try to be a bit open minded when you watch, rather than attack anyone who questions the status quo.

It seems in the West if you believe Putin, Saddam, Assad etc etc lie to their own people your an intellectual genius.
If you believe your own government lie to you then your a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

Not at all - of course our Government & the media lie to you and bend the truth. I'm aware we're dropping **** loads of bombs on Syria but it never makes the news (for example). However trying to argue that every lunatic with an an assault rifle is somehow being controlled by the FBI/CIA/NSA is plainly wrong - there are people out there who have randomly killed innocent people (and school-age kids) because of their mental state - an it's an insult to their memory and their grieving relatives that it was all staged, and the police are actors etc etc.

Not at all - of course our Government & the media lie to you and bend the truth. I'm aware we're dropping **** loads of bombs on Syria but it never makes the news (for example). However trying to argue that every lunatic with an an assault rifle is somehow being controlled by the FBI/CIA/NSA is plainly wrong - there are people out there who have randomly killed innocent people (and school-age kids) because of their mental state - an it's an insult to their memory and their grieving relatives that it was all staged, and the police are actors etc etc.

Lets not get to far off thread but the Vegas 'official' story is utter nonsense. Far from insulting families, we should be demanding the truth on their behalf.

Remember it was the widows known as the 'Jersey girls' that forced Bush to open an inquiry about 9/11 after he stalled for over 400, evidence destroying days. They spent a grand total of $15m investigating the deaths of 3000 innocent people but $60m investigating Monica's dress. Just like Blair refusing 3 times for a 7/7 inquiry.

Not sure about you but I find that a criminal insult to the dead and their families.

Lets not get to far off thread but the Vegas 'official' story is utter nonsense. Far from insulting families, we should be demanding the truth on their behalf.

Out of curiosity, what don't you agree with the official story mate?

Like you, I don't believe everything the media puts out, and will always question something, if their stories don't add up. But I'm yet to be convinced that anything other than the official story, is what took place in Vegas.

I've seen the conspiracy theories from YouTube detectives regarding Vegas, which are pretty crap, contradictory or simply lacking in evidence. Genuinely interested to know what you have seen different?

Out of curiosity, what don't you agree with the official story mate?

Like you, I don't believe everything the media puts out, and will always question something, if their stories don't add up. But I'm yet to be convinced that anything other than the official story, is what took place in Vegas.

I've seen the conspiracy theories from YouTube detectives regarding Vegas, which are pretty crap, contradictory or simply lacking in evidence. Genuinely interested to know what you have seen different?

So we don't get to far off topic I will start a separate thread so see you soon.

So, Trump's travel ban has been approved. That flood of leftie tears is going to be overflowing. :hilarious: And all the while the US economy is growing.

Given that Trump's big tax policy has only just come in it seems a bit early to be saying that his economic policy is causing growth, he hasn't really done much of note to influence it until now.

Given that Trump's big tax policy has only just come in it seems a bit early to be saying that his economic policy is causing growth, he hasn't really done much of note to influence it until now.

He's done nothing of note, far too busily obsessed with twitter.

How strange Donald does something that will change the course of history and you lot still have you heads buried in pointless social media looking for the next 'outrageous' tweet to comment on.

Surely some of you have an opinion on his plans for Jerusalem after all we all live our daily lives differently because of the US policy in the ME.

How strange Donald does something that will change the course of history and you lot still have you heads buried in pointless social media looking for the next 'outrageous' tweet to comment on.

Surely some of you have an opinion on his plans for Jerusalem after all we all live our daily lives differently because of the US policy in the ME.

I admit I know little about it, but as the rest of the world thinks it's a really bad idea, I think we can assume that it's a really bad idea.

I admit I know little about it, but as the rest of the world thinks it's a really bad idea, I think we can assume that it's a really bad idea.

Perhaps you need to look beyond the puppets who get the job of president and start looking at the people who really make the decisions on US foreign policy. Because its us and our children who will pay the price.

Perhaps you need to look beyond the puppets who get the job of president and start looking at the people who really make the decisions on US foreign policy. Because its us and our children who will pay the price.

Let me guess, NWO Jewish Bankers. How very 1930's Germany of you.

Let me guess, NWO Jewish Bankers. How very 1930's Germany of you.

Rather than coming up with that sort of nonsense. Why don't you look up The Council for Foreign Relations or CFR as they are known. They are certainly not made up of just Jewish Bankers.

Then look up the British version who work with the US. They have had several name changes but I think the current and deliberately non descriptive name is Chatham house

Then ask yourself why you have never heard of them and then you will realise how good they have been at fooling us all.

Rather than coming up with that sort of nonsense. Why don't you look up The Council for Foreign Relations or CFR as they are known. They are certainly not made up of just Jewish Bankers.

Then look up the British version who work with the US. They have had several name changes but I think the current and deliberately non descriptive name is Chatham house

Then ask yourself why you have never heard of them and then you will realise how good they have been at fooling us all.

oooh a New World Order conspiracy. I love it.

So if I join Chatham House I get to decide British foreign policy?

Well, I hold views on all of this but playing games of tit-for-tat on this forum I see as a futile exercise. Suffice to say, Zionist interests on Capitol Hill and a (glove) puppet with limited brain intellect such as Trump as President is a perfect match. Nothing more dangerous than someone who doesn't understand that they don't understand....

Back