• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

So if I join Chatham House I get to decide British foreign policy?

Unfortunately not, like all these things they have circles within circles. Would be interesting though if you were given a say.....Compulsory for all teams to play at least 3 academy players would get my support

Just to let you know they were formed after WW1 at the same as time the CFR. It was to counteract the formation of the League of Nations which is now the UN......The British and the US couldn't have Johnny Foreigner telling us what to do over world affairs.

Hence the UN is a corrupted toothless tiger that achieves nothing for the worlds poor people.

How strange Donald does something that will change the course of history and you lot still have you heads buried in pointless social media looking for the next 'outrageous' tweet to comment on.

Surely some of you have an opinion on his plans for Jerusalem after all we all live our daily lives differently because of the US policy in the ME.
such a strange reaction - slate everyone, despite no one having commented at that point

How strange Donald does something that will change the course of history and you lot still have you heads buried in pointless social media looking for the next 'outrageous' tweet to comment on.

Surely some of you have an opinion on his plans for Jerusalem after all we all live our daily lives differently because of the US policy in the ME.

Yes.The two state solution for Israel and Palestine is clearly dead in the water while the 45th President is in office.

such a strange reaction - slate everyone, despite no one having commented at that point

Not a strange reaction at all. I think he was pointing out no one had posted anything even though one of biggest news stories of the year had broken. Of course I don't speak for Rigsby so can't say why he posted what he did.
I've seen others on here reprimanded for "playing the poster and not the post" how comes you seem to get away with it so much?

Not a strange reaction at all. I think he was pointing out no one had posted anything even though one of biggest news stories of the year had broken. Of course I don't speak for Rigsby so can't say why he posted what he did.
I've seen others on here reprimanded for "playing the poster and not the post" how comes you seem to get away with it so much?
I think you missed the point - he didn't post to share some news he came on to berate others for not sharing the news. You see?

A huge result for the democrats in Alabama

The win — which Moore refused to acknowledge — marked the first time a Democrat has captured a U.S. Senate seat in Alabama in a quarter of a century.

Reckon old Donnie will say it's Fake news
:smile:

no I don't, it's inflammatory

So we both agree on that.

Now here's where opinion divides.....I believe he made a calculated statement to deliberately inflame the situation, ending the peace process etc. This will be part of a controlled and planned programme, if you like a continuation of the 'war on terror'..... ending who knows where....

Others think its just another dumb Trump moment.

So we both agree on that.

Now here's where opinion divides.....I believe he made a calculated statement to deliberately inflame the situation, ending the peace process etc. This will be part of a controlled and planned programme, if you like a continuation of the 'war on terror'..... ending who knows where....

Others think its just another dumb Trump moment.

So why wait for Trump? Bush Snr & Jnr were both bloodthirsty US Presidents and Clinton & Obama may have given the air of being less hawkish, but they were ultimately responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocents.

So why wait for Trump? Bush Snr & Jnr were both bloodthirsty US Presidents and Clinton & Obama may have given the air of being less hawkish, but they were ultimately responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocents.

It hasn't just started with Trump. We have been at war in one way or another continuously in the ME under all those presidents. We just find a different reason or a new bad guy for each phase.

It hasn't just started with Trump. We have been at war in one way or another continuously in the ME under all those presidents. We just find a different reason or a new bad guy for each phase.

Oh I know. All stems back to Syria and Kissinger back in the 70s as I understand it (Bitter Lake: Adam Curtis).

I recommend it, it's on BBC IPlayer.

Back