• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I do like McGlashan but think he is far better and more effective as an impact sub.

Agree. To be fair he got a decent opportunity on Tuesday night replacing Kightly at half-time. But he did his usual of running around a lot and having disappointing end product when he did get on the ball.

Pretty sure on FM Sheyron Harrison is listed as a AMR/STR and given how accurate that game is for information it may well be the case. I’d be tempted to play him there but I expect McGlashan to start tomorrow tbh.

Agree. To be fair he got a decent opportunity on Tuesday night replacing Kightly at half-time. But he did his usual of running around a lot and having disappointing end product when he did get on the ball.

Pretty sure on FM Sheyron Harrison is listed as a AMR/STR and given how accurate that game is for information it may well be the case. I’d be tempted to play him there but I expect McGlashan to start tomorrow tbh.

Any chance of telling us what "F.M." stands for (I presume it isn't radio frequency related)? And what does A.M.R. and S.T.R. stand for - it would be better if there had been a "W.I.N.G.E.R." next to his name, yes?

No sod it - I am going to guess. A.M.R. = Any midfield role and S.T.R. = Strong, tall and rapid.

M.T.I.A. (My thanks in advance ............:tease:)

Any chance of telling us what "F.M." stands for (I presume it isn't radio frequency related)? And what does A.M.R. and S.T.R. stand for - it would be better if there had been a "W.I.N.G.E.R." next to his name, yes?

No sod it - I am going to guess. A.M.R. = Any midfield role and S.T.R. = Strong, tall and rapid.

M.T.I.A. (My thanks in advance ............:tease:)

Football Manager (formerly Championship Manager aka Champ Man)

Attacking Midfielder (Right)/Striker

Football Manager (formerly Championship Manager aka Champ Man)

Attacking Midfielder (Right)/Striker

Sounds more like S.H.I.T.E. to me.

And what a great idea! Let's use a computer programmer's experience to decide what team Southend United put out - no need for Chris Powell after all ...............

Looking forward to this one... my first of the season. Delighted Brown's gone and Chrissy Powell's in. Atmosphere should be good, Pompey always up for it and plenty of us from the boy's sunday team there in the family enclosure. Home win for me on this form. Good feel factor back, that's the positivity you get from Powell. Breath of fresh air. Come on Southend.

Sounds more like S.H.I.T.E. to me.

And what a great idea! Let's use a computer programmer's experience to decide what team Southend United put out - no need for Chris Powell after all ...............

To be fair all I said was that on that game he’s listed as being able to play wide right, and they’re normally pretty accurate. No need for the abuse.

And who’s to say Chris Powell hasn’t used it anyway:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....g/12/why-clubs-football-manager-scouting-tool

IT'S SATURDAY.........IT'S PORTSMOUTH.............IT'S ROOTS HALL.................

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Kightly has been so good since Powell came in. I fear losing his performance level may be too much for us to overcome....hope I am drastically wrong of course

Yeah I agree to be honest. Kightly when he’s on form is unplayable at this level and players like Cox and Fortune raise their game. I’d love Jermaine McGlashan to have an absolute stormer today but I really hope MK is back soon.

Good and bad news. I've just awoke from a dream and in it we won 2-1. That's the good news the bad news is we had James Corden on the wing and they had Buffon in goal. Alas, I think the dream says more about my need for medication than how the game will pan out.

Let's hope they've got Jeremy Corben on the wing and a buffoon in goal!

Good and bad news. I've just awoke from a dream and in it we won 2-1. That's the good news the bad news is we had James Corden on the wing and they had Buffon in goal. Alas, I think the dream says more about my need for medication than how the game will pan out.

This is good news. We effectively played with 10 and scored twice against one of the best keepers in the last 20 years.

Back