• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC Racehorse?

Bromley Blue

The artist formerly known as the_saafender
Just been on the coral site to weigh up some bets for the net season and seen a horse called Tilly's Dream mentioned in the top ten bets. There a SUFC connection here?

no but some money is going on it now.. ha ha
tounge.gif

It's running in the 4.00 @ Southwell today.

Trained by Greg Chung and the jockey is Shane Kelly.

Dont think the horse has anything to do with the club. The horse might be owned by a SUFC fan. Or he/she might have a relative called Tilly.

Worth a bet though.

Personally i'd rather bet on Dash to the front, running in the 7.50 @ Wolverhampton tonight. Have a cheeky £10 win on the selection.

Plus back Kent to beat Surrey in tonights Twenty20 match. Kent need a win and look a good bet, have a very confident £50 on them.

money is on essex or gloucstershire to win the cup, 5 and 4's respecitvely

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ July 11 2006,13:57)]Plus back Kent to beat Surrey in tonights Twenty20 match.  Kent need a win and look a good bet, have a very confident £50 on them.
I saw this post earlier and was gonna offer you a bet tony being the surrey fan that I am

Quarter finals here we come
cool.gif

Incidentally did your horse tip win today?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (statski77 @ July 11 2006,21:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ July 11 2006,13:57)]Plus back Kent to beat Surrey in tonights Twenty20 match.  Kent need a win and look a good bet, have a very confident £50 on them.
I saw this post earlier and was gonna offer you a bet tony being the surrey fan that I am

cool.gif

Never listen to any of TTK betting advice. I didn't notice you gloating on here after Essex beat Surrey either. Anyway, top of the group and nice home 1/4 match monday week for the eagles!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ July 11 2006,23:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (statski77 @ July 11 2006,21:51)]
[b said:

cool.gif

Never listen to any of TTK betting advice. I didn't notice you gloating on here after Essex beat Surrey either. Anyway, top of the group and nice home 1/4 match monday week for the eagles!
Easy tiger
biggrin.gif

Good to Essex win last night. So why you a Surrey fan then Statski?

Essex go marching on...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ July 11 2006,13:57)]Personally i'd rather bet on Dash to the front, running in the 7.50 @ Wolverhampton tonight.  Have a cheeky £10 win on the selection.
Won 4/9f. Stay tuned for winning selections from yours trully!

There used to be a horse (National Hunt) that used to run about 10-12 years ago called Southend United. It was owned and trained by John Upson who was from Southend originally, but trained in Northamptonshire IIRC.

I think it won a Novice Chase or two, and at quite good odds IIRC (33/1 or so).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ July 12 2006,06:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ July 11 2006,13:57)]Personally i'd rather bet on Dash to the front, running in the 7.50 @ Wolverhampton tonight.  Have a cheeky £10 win on the selection.
Won 4/9f.  Stay tuned for winning selections from yours trully!
4/9 cor that was a risky bet haha!

why not advise everyone to back the favourite of every race!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ July 12 2006,06:07)]Good to Essex win last night.  So why you a Surrey fan then Statski?  

Essex go marching on...
When I was a lad and started to watch cricket as I lived in Upminster it was easier for me to goto the Oval and watch Surrey than it was to goto Chelmsford and watch Essex.

Really got hooked on it when I started to watch Surrey a certain Ben Hollioake had just started to emerge, I used to love watching him play along with the rest of the ''Golden Generation'' they had.

It was obviously a massive blow to cricket when Ben died in a car crash back in 2002

I was glad that his brother Adam set up a charity in his name, I managed to do some events for the charity last year and hope to do a couple again this year

Glad to see Essex kick on in the competition as well, be good if both sides could get to the final

Back