• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Poor old Coxy. Slugging away on those dreadful pitches and then gets dropped on a decent pitch!

Why have they photoshopped Cokers face on to Demi’s body? Look at the neck and the creases in shirt, identical.

Coker's face doesn't have any shadows on his face like everyone else, my guess would be he couldn't make the photoshoot so they just Photoshopped a random picture of him onto a body.

Not sure why Timlin isn't playing again or why Cox is the bench, we need to be playing our best team until we are mathematically safe but anyway lets hope the lads put on a good performance and can come away with a result toinght!

Why have they photoshopped Cokers face on to Demi’s body? Look at the neck and the creases in shirt, identical.

Just checked and you correct, very odd.

KZODPe.jpg

No i live in Turkey, bugger, i promised myself i would not make comments about players. Ihope your right about DY, otherwise we look weak in midfield

Get the iPlayer app and you can see all the games and the tackles Dru makes ��

I think Powell is just trying to give Wright a chance to show him whether or not he's worth an extension, likewise with Ladapo in the two games prior. He hasn't got a long time to make a few important decisions.

Blog: Rochdale 0, Southend United 0

SOUTHEND United are in action at Rochdale tonight. Follow the action live here.

More...

Rochdale keep the pressure on and Humphrys fires a low ball right across the face of the six yard box that goes all the way out the other side for a Southend throw in.

Keep shooting like that Rochdale

Back