• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Has Luke Amos been mentioned yet? Would be a good loan option.

Yesssss we are in the top 3. Bradford City sign a bloke called Guy, leaving just us Gillingham and Plymouth to not sign anyone yet. We are top of the league , say we are top of the league etc, well top in terms of a lovely laid back attitude to the transfer system and the universe in general

Not really. Thought he got shown up, but he is older and maybe a little bit stronger now.

Offered nothing whilst he was here last time. I'm not sure why we would be looking at him again. I hope not anyway. No better than Yearwood unless he has bulked up and improved as you guys have stated.

Have just heared there is a report on facebook that Southend have signed a winger from Sheffield United .

Have just heared there is a report on facebook that Southend have signed a winger from Sheffield United .
Nathan Thomas. 23 year old signed from Hartlepool for £300k in the summer and was highly rated but he's played 16 minutes of league football since.

Can't see why we would be going for a winger given that we've got 3 and only ever play 1. Nor can I imagine Sheffield United would let him go for significantly less than what they paid and it seems strange he wouldn't have been included in the Leonard deal.

Otis Khan at Yeovil?

Only 22 with 26 games and 6 goals this season.

Nathan Thomas. 23 year old signed from Hartlepool for £300k in the summer and was highly rated but he's played 16 minutes of league football since.

Can't see why we would be going for a winger given that we've got 3 and only ever play 1. Nor can I imagine Sheffield United would let him go for significantly less than what they paid and it seems strange he wouldn't have been included in the Leonard deal.

Maybe McLaughlin moving into the middle?

Sounds promising to me.

Much rather this kind of player than a 32 year old journeyman on large wages.

Our wingers have hardly set the world alight

I honestly think that with Wordsworth out, he may move Kightly into central midfield for a bit. Which may mean he could be interested in Thomas. Do I think Kightly in the middle will work, probably not. But who knows what Brown is planning!

So Browns said he has identified a few players, any heard anything? Will we bring them in? Will they want to join? What if they don't?

Back