• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Instead of what is hacking you off, what is bringing a smile to your face, or pleasing you today?

For me, I'm chuffed for the people of Wootton Bassett, for the Prime Minister has confirmed today that the Queen has for the first time in 100 years granted the use of the Royal title, and Wootton Bassett will later this year become Royal Wootton Bassett. Having travelled through Wooten Bassett minutes before a repatriation convoy, it's extremely emotional, and a fully deserved award. The towns actions are a perfect example of the Great in Great Britain.

The foot long turkey breast & ham Subway I've just finished, complete with lettuce, tomato, pickles and jalapenos and a smattering of BBQ sauce.

A few Cheltenham wins later this afternoon would see the day off.

The fact that half the week is over and I'm almost another week closer to becomming a dad. :smile:

collecting my winnings from my 'goals, goals, goals' accumulator from last night

thank you wes brown :happy:

Getting home after being in Spain for a couple of days and seeing my babies. Big smile from Johnny, then bathtime with Beth. Brilliant.

This. And the winning wicket taken by Benji, very appropriate.

And that's the end of the match. ShrimperZone CC won by 132 runs.

End of Over 52 (1 run). Seaside Special: 102-10, runrate=1.96 (1st Inn: 205-10)
Trail by 132 runs. (ShrimperZone CC 259-10 & 180-7)
Overs left today: 41
Benjamin 8-5-13-1
Talal* 36 (92 balls)
Last Wicket: Bancroft c. Lamey b. Benjamin 2 (FOW: 102/10)

The sun is out, Rumours is on the office stereo, and I'm only working a half-day very close to home tomorrow. Sweet.

Project sponsors being ok with a project that's running over time when you spend to much time on SZ rather than getting your head down :happy:

Anyone for a game of Mallet's Mallet?:clap:

On the train down to London to get the eurostar to Bruges to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. mrs pubey just said she was looking forward to seeing Paris out of the window of the train!! Lol!

Back