• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why are we bringing Robinson on? Fortune looked threatening last week, surely he's a better option.

Maybe it's a fear of teams playing in red and white in Yorkshire.

It's specific but it must be that. :smiles:

I've said it before and I'll say it again we could do so much better than Phil Brown....his transfer policy this summer is evidence enough, then add the disastrous start and finish to last season, poor start again this season.....he is a fraud who ultimately doesn't even want to be here.

Well you know that people are quick to point out that if our players were better then they wouldn't be in League 1 with us, then i guess the same logic applies to the Management Team?

Well you know that people are quick to point out that if our players were better then they wouldn't be in League 1 with us, then i guess the same logic applies to the Management Team?

Yes it does, but that's precisely why getting rid of Brown would be pointless, he's not a perfect manager but we're not going to tempt anyone better to manage here, even someone like Danny Cowley is probably happier at Lincoln than coming to us.

FYI, Alfie May has already won a number of penalties this season through his pace in getting past defenders and they going into the tackle miss the ball and bring him down. I think you are being harsh on Ferdinand, and I don't normally defend opposition defenders.

I've said it before and I'll say it again we could do so much better than Phil Brown....his transfer policy this summer is evidence enough, then add the disastrous start and finish to last season, poor start again this season.....he is a fraud who ultimately doesn't even want to be here.

Please enlighten us to what managers there are waiting to come down here and also what players are inching to line up at Roots Hall?

We are Southend, we have an awful stadium and a high cost of living; it isn't as easy as you believe.

For someone who was around in the Newman, Little and Wignall years, this is heaven at the moment!!

Back