• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

you could argue it all stems back to WWII and the creation of Israel but hey ho.

Or even WW1, or even the events that led up to that.

If Queen Victoria's eldest daughter Victoria was allowed to succeed to the throne instead of being married off to the Germans, and being the mother of Kaiser Willhelm II, things may have panned out very differently.

However, I very much doubt we'd have 100 years of peace as humanity seems to like a war every so often, and of course the oil underneath the sands of Saudi would still be the deal breaker.

But back on track - Is this a reflection on Trump that Republicans have turned to the Democrats? What was the turn out? Was it just that Moore was such a poisonous candidate?

Muslims blame us, the ordinary voting westerner for acting like sheep. If we really cared we could stop it....but we are more offended by twitter.

That's why SOME of them feel the only option is to kill us in our own country. I doubt that 8 year old girl who died in Manchester understood any of that during the last short minutes of her life.

Muslims blame us, the ordinary voting westerner for acting like sheep. If we really cared we could stop it....but we are more offended by twitter.

That's why SOME of them feel the only option is to kill us in our own country. I doubt that 8 year old girl who died in Manchester understood any of that during the last short minutes of her life.

Point of order. A very small minority of.

Back to Trump

Do you think he/McConnell will try and jam the tax bill through before Jones is seated in the New Year? Seems a very risky strategy.

Without wishing to interupt all this friendly banter, I find myself thinking "how long is this going to be allowed to continue". Every day he does, says or tweets something ridiculous. Or dangerous. From **** measuring competitions with the Korean to overtly racist (UN's term, btw) about nation states. From interferring mindlessly and pointlessly in the Middle East to climate change denial.

A collapse in the Republican vote at the Mid Terms, may well see some politicians finally grow some balls (or see the writing on the wall).

Without wishing to interupt all this friendly banter, I find myself thinking "how long is this going to be allowed to continue". Every day he does, says or tweets something ridiculous. Or dangerous. From **** measuring competitions with the Korean to overtly racist (UN's term, btw) about nation states. From interferring mindlessly and pointlessly in the Middle East to climate change denial.

A collapse in the Republican vote at the Mid Terms, may well see some politicians finally grow some balls (or see the writing on the wall).

Republicans don't care. Notice how silent they've been. They've got their man in power and as long as they have the majority they do not care. It could and hopefully will bite them in the *** in November, but they don't care.

Republicans don't care. Notice how silent they've been. They've got their man in power and as long as they have the majority they do not care. It could and hopefully will bite them in the *** in November, but they don't care.

Not entirely correct. The senator for South Carolina took him to task over comments made today and the Ambasador to Panama has resigned in protest. There is a great many republicans who refuse to rally around their president which is almost unheard of.

There was a very interesting interview section on Trump TV (sorry, Sky News) today. They had a Republican who was berating Trump and a member of Democrats for Trump (no, really). The Republican cut it short because the Doofus kept talking over him. Lol.

My take on politicians is that generally wont rock the boat unless their arse is on the line. So those Reps in "marginals" may start to distance themselves as we get closer to Mid Terms.

Back