• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Never tire of these....(funny pics, YouTube videos and vines)

We're just on the verge of leaving adventure bay, were pretty much sat on the runway waiting fro take off.

only problem is next is sam & cat (Netflix) which is an awful American show with a young Ariana grande and a very very very annoying voice :angry:

or Horrid Henry which is just vile, encourages my little girl to play up but absolutely loves the show and as I'm sure you and MK are aware, kids know how to use remotes better than us adults! she can have horrid henry on by the time I've made a cuppa!

God yes. Horrid Henry is absolutely dogshite. She had a moment when that was all she watched, but she's back on Spongebob thankfully. Even though MK Jnr is just 6, I still find her laughing along with programmes that are aimed at pre-schoolers like Tellytubbies. :smile:

God yes. Horrid Henry is absolutely dogshite. She had a moment when that was all she watched, but she's back on Spongebob thankfully. Even though MK Jnr is just 6, I still find her laughing along with programmes that are aimed at pre-schoolers like Tellytubbies. :smile:

My Daughter turns 5 on Saturday and same, although I can laugh at programmes that are immature for me,
though that normally gets the 'are you seriously laughing' face from Mrs Ross.

My Daughter turns 5 on Saturday and same, although I can laugh at programmes that are immature for me,
though that normally gets the 'are you seriously laughing' face from Mrs Ross.

Oh I can be in stitches with Hey Duggee. It's comedy gold.

Love this! You can all get your kids' Brio sets out and have a go yourselves!

[video=youtube;me5ifeBFaFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me5ifeBFaFo&feature=share[/video]

Hope this works, proper nostalgia trip - we didn't have the caravan thing but when I was little up to about the age of 3, my parents had a motorcycle and sidecar!

[video=facebook_share;1949129185326293]https://www.facebook.com/belgranohobbies/videos/1949129185326293/?hc_ref=ARTxBY0FYLzdTTHyndQc6RluxRTDQDw8V5T192z7Xk k5nWx8eh2x3pg3-D10WdSO6YI&fref=gs&dti=621722277875446&hc_location =group[/video]

Hope this works, proper nostalgia trip - we didn't have the caravan thing but when I was little up to about the age of 3, my parents had a motorcycle and sidecar!

[video=facebook_share;1949129185326293]https://www.facebook.com/belgranohobbies/videos/1949129185326293/?hc_ref=ARTxBY0FYLzdTTHyndQc6RluxRTDQDw8V5T192z7Xk k5nWx8eh2x3pg3-D10WdSO6YI&fref=gs&dti=621722277875446&hc_location =group[/video]

Is that The Cowley brothers?

39301844_1948190785266789_5563456569426837504_n.jpg

Back