• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

if we manage to go up with Swindon and Torquay Martin Ling will be a legend at 3 clubs promoted from the same division in the same season .. a unique achievement i imagine ??

Please beat Turkey today from all at Swindon Town :thumbsup:

We will try for us, not for you nor your smug players who enjoy celebrating in front of home fans.

Shame that your players had so little respect as you are the best team in the league, yet they act like morons.

Care to explain how we celebrated in front of you ?? I was at Roots Hall for that game. If I remember right, our players celebrated down our end. All the best for your remaining games.

Care to explain how we celebrated in front of you ?? I was at Roots Hall for that game. If I remember right, our players celebrated down our end. All the best for your remaining games.

Lovey dovey fans brigade, Yawn...

Your players did celebrate in front of us. And Di ****io did a stupid little dance.

All the best for NEVER.

ner ner ner ner nerrrrrr!

:smile:

The JPT game they would've as both your efforts were at that end of the ground, the league match i distinctly remember Ritchie wheeling away after opening the scoring, pointing towards the touchline and beckoning his team-mates to follow in celebrating far too close to the touchline than was neccessary .. the third goal too (an unmarked header from a corner??) the scorer ran straight behind the goal arms out-stretched. Ok it was almost billed as a title decider at the time (sick joke in hindsight) but for me the antics were way OTT

Congratulations on your promotion btw, i can't believe Sky haven't made mention of the fact that due to the massive goal swing required you are effectively up already .. hopefully the lights won't go out on your official celebration on Tuesday :winking:

You were 3-1 up at halftime and kicking towards our south stand so they couldnt have celebrated down your end.

As my fellow supporters have said they made a specific point of running to our supporters to celebrate.

The first goal Ritchie seemed to ran towards the halfway line then remember to run towards our stand to gloat.

No respect whatsoever.

Back