• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think serving a fraction of his sentence and walking straight back into a high status relatively well paid job as if nothing happened will teach Nile one hell of a lesson.

It should have to an extent, and also it means any future crimes he will no doubt get less chance of leniency.

I'm not sure he has capability to learn from mistakes though, we shall see.

The real good news is that he has kept out of trouble the last few months!

We hope, knowing our luck they will find that he did use a phone to post on Social media whist still inside and bang him up again. If that happens at least I wont have to change my avatar.

We hope, knowing our luck they will find that he did use a phone to post on Social media whist still inside and bang him up again. If that happens at least I wont have to change my avatar.

Yes I did say he was DUE to be released on the 24th. As we know 8 days is along time in the life of our cheeky little Nile.

The prison are over crowded and at breaking point, violence and hard drugs are everywhere- it was made up paper talk that this could be a problem. Even if he sent a message it wouldn't change anything- if that's all he has done he is a choirboy

should have sacked this clown from the club instead southend united last summer gave him 3 year deal told you he was a clown proven right :thumbsup:

**** me, Mork is posting in a thread outside of a kit related one!

The prison are over crowded and at breaking point, violence and hard drugs are everywhere- it was made up paper talk that this could be a problem. Even if he sent a message it wouldn't change anything- if that's all he has done he is a choirboy

Thanks for putting me right on this KB, I guess I will just have to edit my avatar after all.

A player with his kind of reputation is the only hope a club like ours has of retaining such a talent at this level. His level of ability is irreplaceable and we certainly wouldn't have a hope in hell of retaining a player of comparable skill on a three year deal.

I actually think his behaviour has been relatively decent since he joined us last year, he is serving time for an incident that happened a year and a half before he arrived.

We all just have to cross our fingers that he continues to mature as a person and focuses more on his playing career. I expect with such a past that he has all kinds of clauses written into his contract based on behaviour, so I'm sure we're sufficiently covered to get rid if he strays again. I for one hope to see him back out on the field where he belongs as he is genuinely the best player on the pitch when he is in the mood.

Thank god Mork is not our manager or he would got rid half of our squad! Ranger signed 3 years in December not in the last summer!

Back