• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Haven't seen GOT 's so can't comment.What you have to say about The Handmaid's Tale, however, reveals severe cognitive problems.:winking:

It got better after 4 or 5 episodes when they started with flashbacks and back story but its too slow paced and just overall dull.

Would make a better movie than a TV series, but guess thats been done.

It got better after 4 or 5 episodes when they started with flashbacks and back story but its too slow paced and just overall dull.

I finished it last night.

It was good rather than great.

Er. what?!

Ive been watching Handsmaids Tale this week, I tried before but it was sooo boring I gave up. Ran out of things to watch and gave it another go.

It got a bit better as it went on and was ok, but nothing special. As for better than GoT I hope you get roasted by a dragon for such blasphemy.

Ok, posted that before episode 3 & 4 of GOT, but one of the TV events of the year without a doubt. I absolutely loved every second of it and can't wait for S2.

960.jpg

Love Rick & Morty, but after binging on BoJack Horseman when I was ill, that's taken the Netflix crown for me.

Jam_Man;1985584[B said:
]It got better after 4 or 5 episodes when they started with flashbacks and back story[/B] but its too slow paced and just overall dull.

The film,while not bad,was nothing like as good as the TV series.Incidentally, pretty much the whole of the first episode was clearly a flashback containing the back story.

Only caught the last 30 minutes of C4's new (old) Bake Off. It looks identical, with Noel Fielding doing his best Mel Gedryoc impression. Not sure he's suited to the role TBH....but too many advert breaks.

Just finished the Marvel Defenders series, I really enjoyed it, despite never having seen any of the individual characters series.

Still want to know
  Spoiler:  
how the **** daredevil survived?

Doctor Foster - you know I have to agree with the ex-husband. Move on love, you're wasting your own life trying to ruin his.

I bet (though I don't know so this isn't a spoiler) she or Simon or Kate will end up dead in that swimming pool in the penultimate episode.

Histrionic and melodramatic....but enjoyable.

Caught up with the BBC4's Jools Holland's 50th anniversary tribute to Stax at the Proms on playback last night.

Wonderful stuff.

Nearly got to see William Bell live when we were in Oslo but we were on a budget.:cry:

I watched the State. It was an interesting insider to what the Islamic State could be like. Some very moving scenes. It was enjoyable however a disappointing ending though I thought.

Strike; it got better as it went on and the characters developed. I am pleased it carries on with a new story line next week.

Back