• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

There will be some familiar faces on the Rochdale bench tonight .... Ex Shrimpers Steve Collis & Brian Barry-Murphy are player / coaches and Canvey Island fat lad Billy Knott ( the one who got kicked out of Chelsea as a lad for letting off a smoke grenade) who we were always linked with but never signed.
Fortunately Ex Shrimper Matty Lund has joined Bradford on loan coz he always played well against us for Dale.

There will be some familiar faces on the Rochdale bench tonight .... Ex Shrimpers Steve Collis & Brian Barry-Murphy are player / coaches and Canvey Island fat lad Billy Knott ( the one who got kicked out of Chelsea as a lad for letting off a smoke grenade) who we were always linked with but never signed.
Fortunately Ex Shrimper Matty Lund has joined Bradford on loan coz he always played well against us for Dale.

I was told it was for racism, allegedly.

Think you’re confusing him with Jacob Mellis.

So who’s going today? Safe trip up.

I had a meeting in Birmingham today and have one in Manchester tomorrow, so am staying overnight in Manchester tonight - it would be rude not to pop across to Rochdale for the evening.

When I checked into my hotel, the receptionist said it was busy because of the football - I said I was up for football too, but would be surprised if that many staying at the hotel were going to the same game as me. Apparently at least one of the other clubs in the Greater Manchester area have a game on tonight.... I think Bury are playing Peterborough!

I wonder what the crowds will be like tonight and on Saturday, Rochdale average just over 3,000 and Blackpool just under 4,000:unsure: a couple of low gates coming up I think.

Anyone else who buys individual match passes on i-follow not able to purchase. It's not offering me the option to buy a match pass. Just tickets to the game itself.

Anyone else who buys individual match passes on i-follow not able to purchase. It's not offering me the option to buy a match pass. Just tickets to the game itself.

Have you got your VPN turned on mate? I got mine, no problem.

Have you got your VPN turned on mate? I got mine, no problem.

Yep turned it on and It won't have it at all. Worst still i had an old phone I used as an fm radio and had to hand it back to work. Now I got nothing. None of the digital radio apps work.

Back