• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I gave up all hope on Monday. I am firmly of the belief that our goose is well and truly cooked.

You may be right, but I prefer to think that we'll draw with Shrewsbury and beat Bury whilst Milwall beat Oxford but are beaten by Bristol Rovers, so we go into the play-offs on goal difference.

The last two away games I've been to we've lost 2-1. Can we win one this time? Please.

Just arrived in Shrewsbury discovered road closures near the ground.So those driving beware give yourself extra time,p's M6 was crap

Third time lucky? :winking:
I took that approach after the first two away games I went to this season were Gillingham and Millwall.

Then I went to Charlton. :sad:

I suppose at least it was a sunny day.

I hope everyone will be pleased to hear that I won't be inflicting my cursed presence on tomorrow's game.

Another Saturday. Another "season defining" game.
Deleted my next line in view of the tragic news re Ugo. But you get the point. Anxious waiting and hoping!
C'Mon You Shrimpers!

Leaving Hockley soon. Looking forward to game. Thanks for the extra beer fund Ron (wife picked up the refund last week).
Come on you Shrimpers!

Leaving Hockley soon. Looking forward to game. Thanks for the extra beer fund Ron (wife picked up the refund last week).
Come on you Shrimpers!

Just finishing breakfast, then drive to Watford Junction, train. 2-1 Southend, Millwall draw. :smile:

... or a better result than Millwall, today.

If we can achieve that, it's in our own hands next Sunday. :thumbsup:

Have a great day/weekend everyone. Shrewsbury is a more than decent place to spend some time in.

COYB! :happy:

Just win, for me, just win. I won't bother looking at the Millwall result today. Let's win and take it to the last game.

Let's just play the way we know we can and have for majority of the season, none of this last few games mentality nor the first 12 games, for me, the mentality is and should be the one we have seen and enjoyed for majority of the season.

Play without fear, play with fun and joy and we will come out on top !

... or a better result than Millwall, today.

If we can achieve that, it's in our own hands next Sunday. :thumbsup:

Have a great day/weekend everyone. Shrewsbury is a more than decent place to spend some time in.

COYB! :happy:

You would have to fancy millwall at home in what will surely be a big crowd and hostile crowd.

I agree and, of course, the obligatory penalty award for them!

That said, Oxford are a good away side.

9 coaches just left Roots Hall on the free transport offer! Safe journey to all travelling. Down to those there on the terraces and on the pitch now #believe #5moregames

Come on lads. The Shrews will be desperate for a win, with Port Vale having a game in hand (although they have to play both Bolton and Fleetwood....). So there should be lts of space to get in behind them and bang in a hatful of goals.

My prediction: 1-1 draw.

I am NEVER right.

Back