• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricketts Signs

Shrimp in a Kilt

SMS

Free Transfer from Leeds

biggrin.gif

Excellent stuff.

The club sent me 2 messages, just in case i didn't believe the first one.

laugh.gif

Absolutely shocked.......spent all morning checking the sites to see if Hammell signed, never dreamed we would see another signing today!! Will we see a third?!!!!!!

Bow down to Sir Tilson, Brush and Martin!!!

YOUR f%&kING LAUGHING!!! GET IN!!! WHAT A DREAM PARTNERSHIP UP FRONT! OH MY GOD TILSON IS THE BIGGEST LEGEND IN THE WORLD> IF THIS GUY GETS FIT HE IS PREMIERSHIP QUALITY!

COME ON!

ANY SHRIMPERS FANCY A BEER?

do you guys rate him then? I know he was good for bolton but i went to watch Reading Vs Leeds a couple of years back n he looked pony. My leeds supporting housemate at uni hates him. That said Goater was playing for Reading that night and looked awful...hopefully Tilly can work his magic again and get the best out of a player who has talent in their somewhere.

That's a bloody master-stroke - an awesome foil for Freddy. If we can get him fit, then we really do have a front two that will scare this division!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Fookin get in&#33;&#33;</span>

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (the_saafender @ June 30 2006,12:50)]do you guys rate him then? I know he was good for bolton but i went to watch Reading Vs Leeds a couple of years back n he looked pony. My leeds supporting housemate at uni hates him. That said Goater was playing for Reading that night and looked awful...hopefully Tilly can work his magic again and get the best out of a player who has talent in their somewhere.
i think that is the main point... he has talent in their somewhere and this team is going places. tight knit squad. bring it on.

Now upto a squad of about 18. 1 more striker (2 if im being greddy, as IMO Lawson wont cut it) and a couple more squad players and/or loans (when needed) and its all looking rather good again.

Be nice if Robinson signed to make it a hat-trick ...

wink.gif

Back