• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Newsreaders

Newsreaders - Who's the sexiest?

• Katie Derham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nina Hossain

• Kate Silverton

• Sophie Raworth

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Any other's, please state below please!

• Total voters

KrustyTheKray

President
You decide.

I'd go for the minx that is Katie Derham!

JM1006_Katie_DERHAM_1.JPG

Whose the Blonde one on Sky Sports News who covers the morning stories? Often provides racing tips...

Now She is a Dime.

If we're including Sky Sports News presenters then look no further than Georgie Thompson:

1148671.jpg

Although I'm a fan of Di Stewart as well:

1407798.jpg

wow.gif
tounge.gif

Georgie Thompson and Di Stewart are the reasons for watching the same headline over and over again. Theres also another blonde on SSN called Hayley something or other who is also very nice.

Alexis

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ July 23 2006,15:23)]Whose the Blonde one on Sky Sports News who covers the morning stories? Often provides racing tips...

Now She is a Dime.
She IS isn't she. Not necessarily the one everyone would highlight as the prettiest or most beautiful of the Sky Sports presenters but she has a very, VERY sexy twinkle! I thought it was just me...

Pictures just don't do her justice but nonetheless...

pic_alex_hammond1.jpg

Sky Sports news is certainly the Channel to watch.

Even Kelly Dalglish isn't bad.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ July 23 2006,14:44)]Kate Silverton is somewhat of a minx too!

kate_silverton.jpg
And a nightmare to work with apparently. She lead one experienced BBC newsman, Philip Hayton, to walk out on the BBC, shortly after coming off air on BBC News 24, with he diva-ishness!

Personally, when BBC Breakfast goes to for the regional news 5 minutes before the hour, and half-hour, BBC East's Jenny Kirk is a real sort.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ July 24 2006,12:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 24 2006,12:31)]I've always warmed to the husky tones of Fiona Bruce... does that make me a bit odd?!

oops.gif
She is the love child of John Redwood and Leonard Nimoy. You cannot be serious........
suspect.gif
laugh.gif

Quality... that has cracked me up.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ July 24 2006,12:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 24 2006,12:31)]I've always warmed to the husky tones of Fiona Bruce... does that make me a bit odd?!

oops.gif
She is the love child of John Redwood and Leonard Nimoy. You cannot be serious........
suspect.gif
Blimey, you're so right...

images
+
images

equals

images

SCARY!!!

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ July 23 2006,14:29)]You decide.

I'd go for the minx that is Katie Derham!

JM1006_Katie_DERHAM_1.JPG
Strangely enough, ex Easyworld lead singer David Ford wrote the song Katie on his album I Sincerely Apologise For All The Trouble I've Caused all about Ms Derham.

Back