• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Let's test AQA...

Pubey

I've got a few pint glasses full of coppers and was thinking about bagging them up and taking them to the bank.. but really wasn't sure how much i would actually have and if it was worth the effort.

My mate said, why not ask AQA how much would be in the pint glass... i was like "what!?" but if you go to...

http://www.issuebits.com/free_question_and_answer.htm?indexbutton

you get a free question and the answer is texted back to you. normally it's a quid a go.

so everyone should test it out and see what answers they get back!

i can't do it now cos ive already had my freebie, but i wonder who AQA would suggest our starting frontline should be on saturday!

edit; by the way AQA reckons a pint glass of coppers would hold between £3 and £5 quid!

Aha, the 'answer any question' text service. There's one of these called 'GOD' that I've used before, they're pretty slow sometimes but usually come up with the correct answers.

that's the one... my reply came about 2-3mins later which isn't bad really

OK, I asked this:

At Southend United Football Club, we have lots of strikers. What would the best forward pairing be for the opening league game on Saturday?

I wonder what answer I'll get?

OK, I asked this:

At Southend United Football Club, we have lots of strikers. What would the best forward pairing be for the opening league game on Saturday?

I wonder what answer I'll get?

what are the odds that the answer includes the words Freddy and Eastwood? :rolleyes:

Their response:

"Richie Foran and Lee Bradbury would be the best forward pairing for the match on Saturday, they are both tall and strong and would work well together."

:hilarious:

Their response:

"Richie Foran and Lee Bradbury would be the best forward pairing for the match on Saturday, they are both tall and strong and would work well together."

hahahaha quality!!!:hilarious: :hilarious:

Have finally decided to ask what the score will be on saturday between us and orient.

Last edited:
they are going to be amused by this sudden influx of SUFC questions!

Saturday's opening to the season will be a dull affair and both teams will have to settle for a point in a 0-0 draw.

Saturday's opening to the season will be a dull affair and both teams will have to settle for a point in a 0-0 draw.

They need to get down off that fence....

Everyone knows it's going to be an undeserved 1-0 win for Borient courtesy of a Barrett own goal from a Wayne Gray shot...

Used my Mum's phone to ask where will we finish this season....

AQA believes that after a poor start to the season, Southend will eventually finish in 2nd place in this years League 1 and be promoted.

Used my Mum's phone to ask where will we finish this season....

AQA believes that after a poor start to the season, Southend will eventually finish in 2nd place in this years League 1 and be promoted.

They probably just said that to shut us up after getting fed up with all the SUFC questions! :p

"If Southend United sign another centre forward then AQA predicts they will finish 5th in the Coca Cola League 1"

I'll be happy with that.

i have just asked....

"who put the ball in the bury net?"

Q - How will Southend get on against Leeds in a few weeks??

A - AQA belives Southend will destry Leeds in a few weeks, 4-1. Southend United are the football team known as the 'Shrimpers'.

GET IN! (and thanks for the 'useful' fact)

Back