• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

League One Form Guide - BBC

We sold Justin Lawson to Grays? Eh?

They must mean James. LOL!

Anyway, yeah .. zoltan will be the key, hopefully he'll stop the 80+ goals getting shipped!

The other L1 preview (Stuart Gray's comments) on the BBC states that all the relegated teams will be worth keeping an eye on and that "Southend have a few Championship quality players".

The other L1 preview (Stuart Gray's comments) on the BBC states that all the relegated teams will be worth keeping an eye on and that "Southend have a few Championship quality players".

i think we have 4 championship quality players and a few which are nearly championship quality

Championship quality:
Gower
Maher
Black
Clarke

Almost Championship quality:
Hammell
Flavs
JCR
McCormack
Barrett
Francis

We also get a mention in the Championship preview from Ian Holloway.
The promoted teams could suffer a similar fate to Southend, struggle to adapt early on and then fail to recover! He also feels QPR might get a hard time this season (I still find us beating them 5-0 totally bizarre & then not building on that performance!)

I think it was the BBC review that stated Oldham with Michael Ricketts and soon to be released convict Lee Hughes will be a force to be reckoned with.

Back