• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leeds in the play-off final

CHEMICO FC

Manager
My prediction of the season is southend v leeds in the play off final at wembley. will see, remember who told you.

Would be amazing, and a great day out.

We need a quick turn around in form though, if we beat Leeds this Tuesday i will believe.

Seems to me everyones got a new- feel good thing going around the club.

Hope we do well and this continues!!

We might be near the playoffs, but I don't think Leeds will be. They will be top.

Think we'll be lucky to be in contention, to be honest.

Chemico, you're a man in the know. How's Feddy getting on at Wolves? Any truth in the rumours he's on the way out?

On a more serious (or should I say realistic ) note , the next seven days will define our season

Wise is taking the route to ruin like Kenny Jacket at Swansea, he's brought in far too many players and as Swansea found out you can't play a rota system, not saying they won't make the play off's but as Notts Forest and Swansea found out it's the ****# teams that get in your way!
ie Yeovil and Barnsley!

Colin.... I agree .... Lets all move on...

WE ARE GOING UP ........

any chance of any more free beer tokens for Mecca ???

WE ALL MARCH TOGETHER

Wise is taking the route to ruin like Kenny Jacket at Swansea, he's brought in far too many players and as Swansea found out you can't play a rota system, not saying they won't make the play off's but as Notts Forest and Swansea found out it's the ****# teams that get in your way!
ie Yeovil and Barnsley!

Spot on. If you saw their game vs Crewe last week you would have seen a p!ss poor route one team scraping a narrow win against probably the worse team in the division.

OK they blooded 3 new signings but, Leeds looked nothing like a side good enough to go up. Maybe these new players will gel soon, but if you have a clueless **** like Wise as a manager, I wouldn't bank on it!

Southend v Leeds

My prediction of the season is southend v leeds in the play off final at wembley. will see, remember who told you.
Whot a play off final it would be if it comes of off ,with a southend win to.Remember who predicted this fixture. Chemico fc.

Leeds might want to win a few games if they are to get in the play offs, only one one in about 7.....

leeds v southend ply off final still on.

its getting close know the leeds v southend play off final is not a long time away now

Back