• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... the world's most intelligent man

Mind you, it might not have done. I mean does it say explicitly in the warranty, "If you shoot your lawnmower, then you cant get it fixed?"

Frankly I am on his side. One has had the odd tinny, but nonetheless is still prepared to battle with one's household chores. One approaches one's lawn mower, full of noble thoughts of the task to be accomplished, and this object of satan, despite the loving care and gallons of oil and fuel that one has thrown at it in the past, refuses to start! It sits there and sneers at you. It laughs at your best efforts to start it. IT MOCKS YOU!

Surely we have all been there? Think Basil Fawlty and the Mulish Morris.

If he had been an American, Basil wouldn't have stopped at beating his car with a baby bush - he would have shot it, absolutely right! These machines think that they can do what they damned well please, and now someone has finally said "Enough!".

Good for him - finally we humans are starting to fight back! Keith Walendowski has struck the first blow - let us all make sure that it isn't the last!

REBELLIOUS MACHINES OF THE WORLD - THINK OF KEITH WALENDOWSKI AND BE AFRAID!

BE VERY AFRAID!!!

smash-pc.gif

Back