• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bailey... Go Now!!!.. Don't hang about!!!

seeya wont miss you. if you dont want to be here then get out. but dont claim the situation is not of your making when you and your agent put in outrageous wage demands that you know the club cant reach.

and anyway - Charlton - a dream move!!! are you sure mate??

If this isn't from our official site then I dont know how true the quotes are.

But if it is true he quite clearly dosent want to be here so get shot of him.

Not exactly professional. You're still here, so do your job while you are if your reputation matters to you. Very dissapointing if true.

Not surprised and we should have seen it coming after the way he acted up at Barnet. I think ambition is a good thing but I also think that loyalty is an even better thing and it is clear that he has seen us and Barnet as "stepping stones". Bye!

Interesting to see what sort of reception he gets tomorrow now ......... If he plays

Ah so this is this summer's "Dream Move", eh? I wonder who it will be next year....

Nicky Bailey said:
"But I did not ask to be listed, the club listed me after I turned down a contract, so all along this situation has not been of my making.

Surely it is his making by rejecting the contract in the first place?

If thats how Nicky feels he should go now after we get round about £750k for him
Talk about delusions of grandeur.
Charlton a top side? he's having a laugh surely

Presuming the move doesn't go through tonight. Tilly should stick him on the bench tomorrow so we can all show him how much we love him as he warms up.

Back