• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A ShrimperZone A-Z Compendium of Totterific Totty

I had intended to kick off the 2008 Totty Cup today, precisely 1 year after the inaugural competition. Since we already have the excellent Battle of the Tools in full flow (with other battles lining up) so the TC will have to wait it's turn which is only fair and correct.

In preparation for that seminal event however (and of course I mean seminal here in its "highly influential" context), I present to you today the ShrimperZone A-Z Compendium of Totterific Totty, a 26 day collector's edition thread of the finest our species has to offer.

Today, we begin with the letter A, tomorrow letter B, then C - you can see where this is going... Totty should be included by SURNAME (for the delightful Melissa Theuriau then, we must wait for the letter T).

Day 1 - Letter A

Ladies and gentlemen (yes, you Zonettes can join in too!), I invite you to add your fine Totty and present to you the first of the Letter A's...

The well formed (but now slightly baby-crazy) Jennifer Aniston

JenniferAniston7.jpg

anniston.jpg

jennifer-aniston-workout-diet.jpg

French actress Isabelle Adjani. Bit old for some of you but hey!

isabelle_adjani_gallery_27.jpg

oh god!! anyone else suffering from some severe twitching in the lower regions?

Hats off to SNH for this thread. Some fine totty....apart from Cricko's nominee who looks like a ghost...

Alba and the Brazilian model top the pile of A's so far for me...

Hats off to SNH for this thread. Some fine totty....apart from Cricko's nominee who looks like a ghost...

Alba and the Brazilian model top the pile of A's so far for me...

She has probably had the willies put up her...;)

Back