• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who is the worst?

sufc_tom

Striker
Trevor Kettle

Gavin Ward

Dean Whitestone

Simply really

(p.s. could mods add poll please:))

Kettle. The other two you name are abysmal but Kettle is in a class of his own here I believe.

All 3 really
I can't rememer his name but he was small black hair and kettle battle it out at the top

Forgot my choice lol

It has to be Kettle too many games in charge for us, and always seems to **** up somehow reffing us!!

Whitestone was the one we had yesterday right? Not even in the same league as the others, you can chuck Mr Singh in the equation as well, and who was it we had the other week who was gurning at us all in the west?

I remember Kettle reffing us and people actually laughing at his decisions

Last edited:
Kettle sent off Garry Richards at Oldham (I think last season) and Moussa (possibly it was Kettle) this season

Kettle because he has been poor at games other than ours, at Luton vs Bradford he had to go off the pitch holding the ball above his head with security guards around him because the luton fans were throwing bottles and coins at him! :D:D

Kettle sent off Garry Richards at Oldham (I think last season) and Moussa (possibly it was Kettle) this season

Singh sent off Moussa and Kettle sent off Harding, the red card for Richards last year was laughable

Kettle because he has been poor at games other than ours, at Luton vs Bradford he had to go off the pitch holding the ball above his head with security guards around him because the luton fans were throwing bottles and coins at him! :D:D

LOL excellent!!

Still think you will have to be a pretty bad referee to beat Keith Hills absymalness. Out of those three, however, it has to be Trevor Kettle. Never seen him have a good game as yet

Kettle always gets me boilng.

Never recovered from that awful performance in the Canvey replay, when he had to rescind a red card, when he incorrectly thought he'd already booked the player previously. At least Garry Richards red card at Oldham was overturned.

Back