• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Where we all live

Ron Manager

formerly Libertine
In the thread about Borient maybe moving to Basildon in the General Football Forum there is a link to one of their forums which has set up a Google Map to show where they all live. It's actually quite sad, not much of a geographical spread at all. I know from the various people we have on here we could do much better so I've set one up myself.

Just go to this link and add yourself in a marker, giving your user name. We can then see where the spread of SZ members around the globe is.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl...5362286796275347240.00046aa4cd0585917aded&z=0

Last edited:
I think how I added myself (as the owner of the map) may be different to the rest of you, so probably best if someone else gives a quick explanation.

type your postcode into the search bar

Click Search

Then once it finds the location click save to my maps and save to Shrimperzone. Then it will show the destination name to save. Change that to your Username, Click save.

1) Type in where you live in search bar
2) Click on My Maps just under search bar
3) Click on Edit in left hand menu bab
4) Click on blue teardrop/marker icon on top left of map
5) In title, put your username
6) Click on Save
7) Then on Done

Back