• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
This thread could be for requests for pictures you may want made or found or for avatars etc.

First request to the Graphics Geeks (sorry but it's catchy ;)) could you make me a picture, any size, is a mixture of Will Smith and Bulbasaur the Pokemon character please? I know it's random but it's important! Green for those who try! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
5611_1201842050216_1353526863_30571158_3909640_n.jpg

P.S. This is ridiculous

Could I have 1 like the second 1 with the big yellow bird off Sesame Street and a smurf too please? Thank you!

Can i have a picture of a Race Horse with Alex Revells face replacing that of the horse;s head with Russell Williamson as the jockey.

Failing that can i have a picture of Pterodactyl with Nicky Bailey in its talons/claws looking as if he is about to drop him into a crowd of rabid Southend fans.

Nothing will ever beat the one I had made for me of Moussa and Peggy Lonkondo roasting Dorian from birds of a feather.

how about a picture of Patrick Ewing, Eddie Murphy and Ian Benjamin, with maybe some goldbars and possibly chucking an Elmo in there too. Good luck!!!

Can someone please make a picture of a Shrimp holding a navy blue scarf, saying 'Supershrimper1' in white lettering, and either the words 'SUFC' or the crest both sides of it please? May use this as my new avatar! Green will be given to the person who makes it!

P.S. only one person this time, coz you will only have me stuck for choice again! :D :p

Can someone please make a picture of a Shrimp holding a navy blue scarf, saying 'Supershrimper1' in white lettering, and either the words 'SUFC' or the crest both sides of it please? May use this as my new avatar! Green will be given to the person who makes it!

P.S. only one person this time, coz you will only have me stuck for choice again! :D :p

Will be hard to get that much detail in it mate, avatars are tiny but I will give it a shot in the morning.

Dan/Scott/whoever, can you do me a new ava please? You can choose the design and everything.

Back