• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sean Morrison

DTS

The Business
One word - Immense.....

What a defender he could be. I think he is superb. Good in the air, calm under pressure, great passer of the ball. Think his lack of pace will stop him making the top levels but could be a class act at this level.

I would give my nads to swap him for Revell...

One word - Immense.....

What a defender he could be. I think he is superb. Good in the air, calm under pressure, great passer of the ball. Think his lack of pace will stop him making the top levels but could be a class act at this level.

Sounds like it, although I haven't seen him yet. Unfortunately, in this thread, there was a link to a piece in Swindon's local paper and it looks as though he's definitely in their plans. Whether their financial position (and indeed our own!) makes it more likely that we'd be able to get him I don't know but I wouldn't be getting my hopes up.

One word - Immense.....

If it helps Dave I'll gladly give your nads for a swap with Revell. :)

Reminds me quite a lot of Dervite in his calmness and poise, and I think I prefer him to M'voto to be quite honest.

MOM was a good call yesterday for Morrison, thought he looked very solid, even despite our awful first half. Would definately be worth an offer for him if finances allow.

More chance of Old Blue Lady streaking across the pitch at half time on Boxing day, than us signing him permanently!

One word - Immense.....

definetly! i'd love to see him swap for revell :P he's so young aswell, he's absolutely huge for his age lol. big strong defender we need him! would be quality if we could but not sure if he'd be interested in going back to swindon as there doing good this season.

I thought he looked reasonably good against Charlton. Would have M'Voto instead of him though any day. It's not fair to make direct comparisons because our defence has been very bare bones recently, however we looked a lot tighter with M'Voto at the back.

I thought he looked reasonably good against Charlton. Would have M'Voto instead of him though any day. It's not fair to make direct comparisons because our defence has been very bare bones recently, however we looked a lot tighter with M'Voto at the back.

That was just his shorts though tbf...

Brilliant news, to be honest if Swindon didn't plan for him to move, why would they loan him to a team in the same league, if it was just for match experiance surely he would go to league two or if they did indeed want him they would give him a run in their team, which is hardly pulling up branches. Hopefully Tilson has something in place.

A back four of :

Francis Mvoto Morrison Barrett

Would be about the best we could hope for this season and i'd be happy with that , obviously easier said than done but looks fairly solid and has a lot of height .

A back four of :

Francis Mvoto Morrison Barrett

Would be about the best we could hope for this season and i'd be happy with that , obviously easier said than done but looks fairly solid and has a lot of height .

yep, and Moussa looked most comfortable with Barrett behind him. I think that'd be a superb line-up for the 2nd half of the season

Back