• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best Forward at The Club

Best Forward at The Club -

• Drewenaldo

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Lawrie Dudfield

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Tesfaye Bramble

• Freddy Eastwood

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Wayne Gray

• Jimmy Corbett

• Michael Husbands

• Total voters

BoyWonder2

2024, the year of the Shrimpers šŸ¤ ā­
Straight forward poll, who do you think is the best forward at SUFC at the moment? All I want is a name of the player and a vote in the poll, no arguing for or against anyone.

I'll start us off:

Lawrie Dudfield

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 17 2004,15:33)]Michael Husbands
People died so that you could vote!
tounge.gif

Sorely tempted to go for the Dudders after his winning goal, but has to be Wayne Gray, completely different player to the one we saw at the start of the season.

What's the point in posting the name of the player when you've just clicked to vote? Is this a recount or something?

Dudfield
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Dec. 18 2004,13:08)]What's the point in posting the name of the player when you've just clicked to vote? Ā Is this a recount or something?
Polls are completely faceless so I guess people want others to know who they voted for.

Dudders for me, always very composed on the ball in scoring situations.

Have to say Freddy, although i really am a huge fan of Dudders. Was this close *puts hands three inches apart infront of face* from getting Dudfield on my shirt

That shows just why its hard to pick the two to play every week, and also backs up the point that Dudders is missing out, cos he was last one injured, which is fair enough, no complaints. Its so nice to have three strikers so close (and not because they are terrible). We must have the best crop of strikers in the league, especially for Tes not to get a look in upfront.

Only 1.64% going for Bramble? How times have changed ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Dec. 19 2004,18:37)]Only 1.64% going for Bramble? How times have changed ...

WS
I've upped the stakes for Tes.

So that's just the General and me voting for him then ?

I can't believe Eastwood has so many votes. Hopefully someone will offer us a ridiculous sum for him in the Premier$hite transfer window.

Back