• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Family Fun Day at Lords Golf & Country Club - 31st August 2009

Shrimperstrust

Supporting SUFC
Come and join the Shrimpers Trust at the biggest fun day that Lords have ever created and admission is free!!! Bouncy Castles, Face Painting, Kids Competitions, Performances from the ‘Dance Avenue’ Dancers, plus Street Dancers, Fire Engines, Kids photo sessions available with Splash Photography and last but not least Autograph signing with Southend United Footballers.
Steve Tilson will also be in attendance entertaining the kids by showing off his table tennis skills.

For further details click here.

Come and join the Shrimpers Trust at the biggest fun day that Lords have ever created and admission is free!!! Bouncy Castles, Face Painting, Kids Competitions, Performances from the ‘Dance Avenue’ Dancers, plus Street Dancers, Fire Engines, Kids photo sessions available with Splash Photography and last but not least Autograph signing with Southend United Footballers.
Steve Tilson will also be in attendance entertaining the kids by showing off his table tennis skills.

For further details click here.

***bump***

Haven't seen much mention of this ;), can it not be advertised in Chit Chat as well?

Why the hell not. Thread copied. Title changed too - wouldn't want people to think it was going on at the cricket ground in St John's Wood!

Can you arrange for me to play a round with Steve Tilson?

I will then report back to the board all the inside information he divulges on the fairways.

Oh bugger, have only just seen it's themed - does that mean we've got to be pirates if we're helping out and what time do you need me to be over there?

Last edited:
Err - no (or at least we won't be) - not sure about the players though :D

Thank the Lord for that! Have got some kit somewhere from when we had a pirate day at school - you don't get a choice there! Did you see I just added in a bit about time?

*bump*

Looks a bit grey outside atm, but forecast later is for it to be decent, so if you have the time pop on over and support the Trust (and the Club).

Approx what time will the players be signing autographs?

Mark Mac

Approx what time will the players be signing autographs?

Mark Mac

Well, that would be 2 o'clock according to the organisers, which then changed to half past 3 as we were getting bombarded with questions about where they were. Big :clap: to Mildy for suggesting the 3 of them (yes, folks, that was it playerwise) join us in the Trust tent (and out of the sun). A good bit of PR I think, and I enjoyed it! ;)

Back