• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mini Totty Battle of the Mid 90's Indie Diva's!

What a Pink Toothbrush party of Totty

• Total voters

MK Shrimper

Striker
So a come down to the Totty Cup, here's another but with those oh so cool Indie chicks that played guitar and wowed us Indie boys in the 90's.

Justine I dated Damon Albarn and Brett Anderson and my dad designed the Nat West Tower dontchew know Frischmann.

500x_justine_frischmann_qotd.jpg

Sonya She's king of the Kerb Madden

pic_echobelly_01-300x375.jpg

Toni ooh scary Indie Goth Halliday

P03591JD28V.jpg

Louise I'm from Gants Hill Wener

louise.jpg

Lauren I'm going to walk this Laverne.

ll.jpg

Hope er..... Sandoval

hope34-1.jpg

Or A.N. Other that I've forgotten through the midsts of time....

The choice is yours Shrimperzone! There can be only ONE!

Where's Lauren on the poll?
Therefore voted AN Other.

Another one you missed Marijine van der Vlugt lead singer of Salad.

No Sarah Cracknell?

My vote would go to Lauren Laverne if she was up there so I am gonna have to vote for AN other

So a come down to the Totty Cup, here's another but with those oh so cool Indie chicks that played guitar and wowed us Indie boys in the 90's.

Justine I dated Damon Albarn and Brett Anderson and my dad designed the Nat West Tower dontchew know Frischmann.

500x_justine_frischmann_qotd.jpg

Sonya She's king of the Kerb Madden

pic_echobelly_01-300x375.jpg

Toni ooh scary Indie Goth Halliday

P03591JD28V.jpg

Louise I'm from Gants Hill Wener

louise.jpg

Lauren I'm going to walk this Laverne.

ll.jpg

Hope er..... Sandoval

hope34-1.jpg

Or A.N. Other that I've forgotten through the midsts of time....

The choice is yours Shrimperzone! There can be only ONE!

See, even though i think you're a complete and utter grade A **** at times.. posts like this, never do your reputation (the real thing not the SZ) any harm!
Good work.

See, even though i think you're a complete and utter grade A **** at times.. posts like this, never do your reputation (the real thing not the SZ) any harm!
Good work.

Thanks. I think. :unsure:

Thanks for the poll MK, forgot how much of a crush I had on Sonya from Echobelly when I was younger!

I think you could've found better pics of Justine Frich and Louise Wener mate .. both of whom i'd of smashed given the merest glimmer of a chance

Well probably Lauren Laverne, but I'm still frankly too disgusted to vote over the omissions of Sarah Cracknell from Saint Etienne:

saintetienne_selectmagazine03.jpg

and Sarah Blackwood from Dubstar:

B1DO7B+8kMS._SL600_.jpg

Back