• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

3.20 Southwell - Horse Tip

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Just had a text through from a mate who provides me with no more than 2/3 horse tips per year. He doesn't boast a 100% record unfortunately.

His tip is 'I'm in the Pink' @ the 3.20 at Southwell.

I can't access websites to find out how many horses in the race and its current odds. Could someone update please.

Hope this comes to fruition for any zoners that may be interested in some extra beer tokens for Millwall tonight.

All the best.

Update: http://www.racingpost.com/horses2/cards/card.sd?race_id=497055&r_date=2010-01-26&big_race=

Very even race according to the odds. 3/1 best odds for favourite. 6 horses. least favoured is 10/1. This horse is 5th favourite at 6s. I am going to stick some money on it. If I find out anything more I will let you know.

Regards.

Last edited:
The information on the horse from the contact is "what we know is it is a good horse.2nd time out of the yard is at Wolverhampton watch it this time. Not heavily backed at the moment until hopefully the price is bumped up if not before the race then for it's next race.

Does anyone know how to follow a horse and where it is racing (websites). My mate seems to think its next race is the big one and has backed it each way in this one. I am going to go and back it shortly. I would like to know when and where it is next racing.

I really hope this turns up today!

Cheers.

Thanks S4E - have had a little flutter - mind you only got 5s with Bet365.
Done him as well in a forecast with My friend Fritz.
Here's hoping he comes in!

Good luck. only passing on what i have been told! I can do no more and do not expect any more tips for at least 6 months or notification of when this next races. i have a meeting now until 3ish. hopefully i am out in time if not someone put a fiver on lol.

Just had a text through from a mate who provides me with no more than 2/3 horse tips per year. He doesn't boast a 100% record unfortunately.

His tip is 'I'm in the Pink' @ the 3.20 at Southwell.

I can't access websites to find out how many horses in the race and its current odds. Could someone update please.

Hope this comes to fruition for any zoners that may be interested in some extra beer tokens for Millwall tonight.

All the best.

Update: http://www.racingpost.com/horses2/cards/card.sd?race_id=497055&r_date=2010-01-26&big_race=

Very even race according to the odds. 3/1 best odds for favourite. 6 horses. least favoured is 10/1. This horse is 5th favourite at 6s. I am going to stick some money on it. If I find out anything more I will let you know.

Regards.

Are you sure he just isn't taking the **** out of your avatar?

Can I just point out that was a crazy tip, as the winner was the youngest horse, had one of the best speed ratings, and had won 5 of his last 6 races, and was a tasty 5/2

Still, gambling's for mugs. ;o)

Tips often come in the way of high odds and the horse being better than its price.
As stated it is one to watch. It is fresh out the stables and is a good one. Apparently owners want to bump up the price and go for it in its upcoming races in true horse race fix style. I only know what I am told. I won't bother with tips from me - or him now come to that. To be fair it was a great name. I wouldn't mind watching 'in the pink'. Did it not run on? close race?

I'm all for a few racing tips on SZ, it livens up an otherwise dreary afternoon when they trail in last.

I hear Ron Martin isn't so happy though, as he put the entire Eastwood (and JCR sell-on proceeds) on your tip.

Back