• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eastbourne, the worst town ever.

Slipperduke

The Camden Cad
Eastbourne is the worst town in England. It may even be the worst town in the world. It's a real hellhole. A grotty, stinking crap-tropolis. If Eastbourne was a person, it would be a fat racist in a ****-stained tracksuit. If it was an animal it would be a really big, really persistent wasp that survives two direct hits with a rolled-up copy of the Daily Telegraph and still comes back to sting you on the eyeball. If it was a pizza it would be margarita topped with vomit. I've only been to Eastbourne once, but that was enough. If you try and convince me to go back, I swear to whichever God you believe in that I'll hold my breath until I turn blue and pass out....

Continues here...

http://beforeturningthegunonhimself.wordpress.com/2010/02/25/eastbourne/

I fail to believe there are many worse places than Jaywick.

_40660710_jaywick_eyesore203.jpg

2247724653_cb8312e6e5.jpg

Jaywick+sands.jpg

And there's me not minding Eastbourne at all... And I had to spend 3 years there.

To suggest Eastbourne is the worst town ever I would imagine he has not been to Grimsby !.

Close, but I'd recommend Goole, which beats both Colchester & Tilbury for inbreeding. It's a one horse town without the horse, I kid you not everyone looks the same, obviously because they come from the same gene pool.

I fail to believe there are many worse places than Jaywick.

_40660710_jaywick_eyesore203.jpg

2247724653_cb8312e6e5.jpg

Jaywick+sands.jpg
Totally agree with you there , plus i spent nearly 3 years in Eastbourne (on and off) . The Mead's and older part of Eastbourne (also going up to the Italian Gardens and Beachy head) are very nice . Often went out in the summer evenings with the now Ex and had some very nice evening stroll's

Meads is where they've built most of the Uni, so no doubt the value of property has rapidly decreased...

I took my wife there for her birthday a few years ago.
As a journalist I'd have expected you to maybe have done some research?

The part where the Uni is at is real nice IMO I up there all the time for Football training.

I went to Brighton Universities open day in Eatbourne and thought it was a pretty decent area! A lot better than southend..

Close, but I'd recommend Goole, which beats both Colchester & Tilbury for inbreeding. It's a one horse town without the horse, I kid you not everyone looks the same, obviously because they come from the same gene pool.

Try Rossendale , Stayed there after a Rochdale game a few years ago, eveyone (except the Pub landlord who was from Epping) had identical overbites ....hideous

Interesting quote harry. If you come from Birmingham your a brummie, from Newcastle your a geordie, so if you come from Goole are you a 'goolie'?.

Back