• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nicknames

steveo

mine to stay the same please
Looking at the strange names posts, I couldn't remember seeing a nickname threads. Im sure there are a few strange ones, complete with explanations.

When Ian Wright was on Talksport, he always referred to Dave seaman as "Goalie" which was fairly obvious, and Keown as Rash, as he was all over people like a rash.

We used to have a bloke in the Pub known as Stillpint, as he never seemed to drink his beer. Where did Spinner and Cheese come from? Extensions of their real names?

Had some twin mates at called called Steve and Mark, who became known as Vic and Roy, for absolutely no reason.

A bloke at works baby was born early and spent a long time in an incubator and was known for a while as Tube Boy, possibly a bit harsh, and on an evolving issue, I know a bloke called Neil, who has always been known as Nobby, which has now evolved to Norbert in honour of Nobby Stiles' real name.

What else you got?

One of my mates has the best nickname - "shagger".

Although, she doesn't think it's so cool.

Last edited:
Webby in SZFC realms for obvious reasons (well there were 2 Phil's playing at the time and Leeboy named me Webby and it stuck) or I used to be known as 'boots' as in 'fill (Phil) yer boots' back in the day.

Last edited:
explanations?

Duke explains to no man.
icon7.gif

We had a friend at school who we called "The Epileptic Boy"

His nickname was very fitting.

At school i was called spock due to my spock like eyebrows,then for a while it was bob as i had dreads and at football i was know as builder as i was a builder.My wife calls me mr floopy and my kids call me sir.

if your going to steal jokes from sickipedia graysblue.jr at least steal the good ones, like the lewis hamilton one

Back