• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bradford Trip - Camping & What to Do Ideas Please

For this one gonna drive up and get to area Fri noon and sort out a camp site before going on to match in eve. Will be looking to stay a little north of Bradford as reckon that is a reasonable area (will be taking SS Jnr No. 3 with me and looking to explore area over the weekend).

A bit of research shows the following to prob be the best camp site:

http://www.dobrudden.co.uk/directions.html

The unisex showers seem to be the key attraction according to reviews.

Anyone been to this one? Or any tips for other sites in the area? Or anyone else making a weekend of it too?

As for what to do over Sat/Sun, not sure if I can get away with ticking off another new ground (Sheffield then Bolton would be a nice hatrick) so will be looking for stuff to keep an 11 year old amused and to act as compensation for dragging him to Bradford. Going down pit might be one idea:

http://www.ncm.org.uk/

Anyone done this?

Other ideas?

All thoughts welcome.

Cheers

SS

Sheffield FC (oldest team in the world) are at home if you fancy some non-league action

Do they play in the super vets league?

Lol! I'm not sure actually, I think they have a FA cup preliminary game. United are at home, the more pricey option. If you kids are into sciencey stuff then Eureka is supposed to be very good apparently

Back