• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Makes sense for him to go out and get some games at this stage. I expect Herd to go out soon aswell.

Best of luck to him, he deserves a chance. Reckon this will allow Sturrock to bring in that extra striker without worrying about wether Crawford will be getting first team football or not. I expect that Herd will be following to either Dover or another club on loan.

Hope Harry does well and comes back to bang 'em in for us.

Yes. I'm glad it's only for four weeks at the moment because our strikers don't fill me with confidence and Harry has shown more potential than Paterson when I've seen him play. He's stronger and frankly tries harder.

ibwiajwa mate i dont know what games u watched but i dont think he is stronger in fact i would say the only thing letting him down is strength (he is young though) but i do rate him i always like a striker he plays off the shoulders of defenders something now only spencer will do

Yes. I'm glad it's only for four weeks at the moment because our strikers don't fill me with confidence and Harry has shown more potential than Paterson when I've seen him play. He's stronger and frankly tries harder.

Here we go again, what is you goddam problem with Paterson?? You are constantly slagging him off, I will ask you again - do you have a personal problem with the kid?

Delighted that Harry has gone out for games, it will do him the world of good. He is young and really needs to build his strength up. Fingers crossed he'll get a season out banging in goals and come back to us raring to go.

Here we go again, what is you goddam problem with Paterson?? You are constantly slagging him off, I will ask you again - do you have a personal problem with the kid?

Delighted that Harry has gone out for games, it will do him the world of good. He is young and really needs to build his strength up. Fingers crossed he'll get a season out banging in goals and come back to us raring to go.

Why do I have to dislike him as a person not to rate him as a player? I am going on what I see. It's called an opinion. This site was created for the sharing of opinions. And there isn't, to my knowledge, a moratorium on negative opinions of 20 year players. And I have seen a lot of games in which he has played and can't see that he has more physical strength than Crawford. I hope Harry does well, he looks to have loads of potential and it would be really good to see a player from the youth system really break into the team.

Like others I hope he gets games and shows what he can do. I am unsure about our current strike force, they may be strikers but they are not goal poachers. I hope he shows Sturrock what he can do. The same with Herd he needs games he is a good player we should be usinghim his throw alone is a tool in the toolbox!

Good news for everyone. Glad it's a 4 week to start with, see how it goes and extend if needs be. If he manages to grab a few goals and comes back with a bit of confidence then that'd be perfect.

Harry came on as a 67th sub this afternoon and scored just two minutes latter.
Great start form him and hopefully he will return to RH in due course a better player with the playing time he will hopefully get now.

Great to see Crawford scoring on his debut, well done to the lad.

Back