• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

woohoo_sufc

Who went to meet the players last night then? And who saw Barker? I'm so jealous, wanted to go :( Bet he looked beautiful as ever...!

I don't know what you two are talking about! But you're only useful to me if you have something to say about Chris last night!!

I met a Barker once however after a night in the love shack I renamed her Howler.

At least you lot are keeping me entertained while I'm at work!! :-D But be serious now!

wtf this **** shrimperzonedoesmatchmaker.com?...........FWIW i think this is barkers misses trying to spice things up in there bedroom.....trying to make up for the fact shes a WAG to a league two player that even plymouth didnt want.....TBF tho 1 of the best of a bad bunch!!!!!!

Last edited:
Who went to meet the players last night then? And who saw Barker? I'm so jealous, wanted to go :( Bet he looked beautiful as ever...!

Barker_1861760.jpg

Should have gone to
specsavers_logo.jpg

Oooooh I like that picture, not managed to find that one before!!

If you where a sexist male which you aren't I assume. You'd probably say something like, right stick that in the **** bank then.
Seriously I hate these threads about how good looking our players are, can't we have a totty cup or something?

The only beautiful thing about him is the football shirt he wears at 3pm on Saturday matchdays....

If you where a sexist male which you aren't I assume. You'd probably say something like, right stick that in the **** bank then.
Seriously I hate these threads about how good looking our players are, can't we have a totty cup or something?

The only beautiful thing about him is the football shirt he wears at 3pm on Saturday matchdays his hair is not in his eyes and cool he does not have to carry a hair brush with him....

Edited for accuracy.

Back