• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The_Beard

Schoolboy
Blair "Rambo" Sturrock kitted out for Cammo Day. :)

If themed covers and photoshoots are to be the order of the day for themed matches throughout the season I bet there are straws being drawn in the dressing room over who will be the "lucky" cover stars for the Cartoon and Kung Fu games...

No space in the programme to mention the reserves but plenty of space (6 pages) for nostalgia.:thumbdown:

No space in the programme to mention the reserves but plenty of space (6 pages) for nostalgia.:thumbdown:

Reserves haven't had a game for two weeks. Next match this tuesday at home to Luton 2pm kick off

dont think the programe is as good as last years, where has the away attendance gone from the programe, used to like looking at the away support from home and away games.

Cuts. cuts cuts I'm afraid. Quite a few of the people I spoke to Saturday said they thought it had got worse but then I understand a few staff have gone and it is now produced in Cornwall!

Cuts. cuts cuts I'm afraid. Quite a few of the people I spoke to Saturday said they thought it had got worse but then I understand a few staff have gone and it is now produced in Cornwall!
Thats very poor if its true, surely there must be some up and coming, student, or freelance journalists around willing to do it, and some local printing firms that would give a discount for printing with an advertisment/sponsorship trade off?, before we know it our ticket office will be a call centre in india!

Thats very poor if its true, surely there must be some up and coming, student, or freelance journalists around willing to do it, and some local printing firms that would give a discount for printing with an advertisment/sponsorship trade off?, before we know it our ticket office will be a call centre in india!

Perhaps no local printers want to deal with the club because of it's reputation for speedy payments etc.

Agreed.

The reserves section was a lifeline for people on the periphary of society like myself.

To make matters worse my Yellow Advertiser wasn't delivered last week.

Last edited:
cant argue with that, but then surely the cornwall firm should know of this

I believe the Junior Gulls are from Devon, but I understand Mad Cyril may be more acquainted with them so he might be able to confirm.

Agreed!

Definitely not as good as last years.
Disappointed they’ve taken away the number of away fans both for us and the teams that come to Roots Hall – Any idea’s where this info can be found

Cheers

Back