• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
I didn't realise till today that should we reach the play off finals they are likely NOT to be played at Wembley and probably at Old Trafford, as Wembley is double booked?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-2010-11-Football-League-play-off-finals.html

Sounds about our sort of luck should we progress that far we're likely to be playing someone like Bury who have about 4 miles to travel.

Three trips to Cardiff None to Wembley, are we jinxed.

Mind you a bit early to be even thinking about it yet, a long hard season in prospect.

DoDtS

same as the jpt thats not at wembley either, venue to be decided at a later date.

I'd rather save Wembley for next season when we go up from league 1

I didn't realise till today that should we reach the play off finals they are likely NOT to be played at Wembley and probably at Old Trafford, as Wembley is double booked?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-2010-11-Football-League-play-off-finals.html

Sounds about our sort of luck should we progress that far we're likely to be playing someone like Bury who have about 4 miles to travel.

Three trips to Cardiff None to Wembley, are we jinxed.

Mind you a bit early to be even thinking about it yet, a long hard season in prospect.

DoDtS

Remember reading about this a few weeks ago. Sod Old Trafford, i'm sure any fan of the 6 clubs fortunate enough to be participating would rather go to The Millenium Stadium for a day out or 2. I certainly would, after the 3 trips down there 5-6 years ago. Great city (ignore a few of the natives), loads of pubs and clubs to frequent before and after the game.

They shouldn't have moved the Champions League Final to a weekend.
I doubt UEFA really pay too much attention to potential clashes with 4th tier play off games when making such decisions.

Jpt venue should be decided after they find out who is in the final , if its not going to be at Wembley or the Milstad..

Keep up Dad of DTS - think this was mentioned last week !!

;)

Actually it was mentioned in the Summer ;)

If you believe in omens then it's probably a good thing for us. It would be good if they could wait until they know who is in the Final before deciding on the venue, like they used to for the FA Cup Semi Finals, but logistically I doubt that's possible.

Back