• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Beer Club London Branch

Which Thursday in March

• Total voters

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
It has been suggested by a few that we that we re-establish this once famous club during March at our spiritual home in London..

We have gone for a Thursday evening as this seems best suited for people and hopefully would enable most people to attend.

I will put a poll up (Multiple choice) for you to tick your preferred Thursday in March so please click a date/s which are best for you and let us know within this thread that you are able to attend...

One of the others will put a map up of the pub venue we use and we normally get there between 5 and 7 but it does not matter if you are late or can only stop for a quick pint. All are welcome.

New faces as well as old members would be great ..so don't be shy come along.

:cheers:

f782a80d9a5e37e37e2f43abc02feda5.jpg

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/12/12554/Ship/Monument

Good grief, Hardly recognise some of you in these photo's, you ALL LOOK SO SMART

I'm afraid none of those Thursday sync with any meetings in London unfortunately. Good news is that OBL can go now

Quite like the sound of this. I want to leave the wild west for the Lincoln away game on the 12th, so if I can unlock Mrs S' offside trap then the 10th would be good for me.

I'm sure Mrs S will be most sympathetic to your cause mate, do you want me to put a word in for you?

Thanks mate. I think I'll need to operate on a stealth footing for this mission though. Softly, softly, catchy Merrie Monk-ee. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
ello all,

newbie to shrimperzone but very interested in beer. will keep checking in to see what thursday is chosen n hopefully will be able to come along.

as i couldn't find an "introduce yerself" thread suppose i'll do it here.

I'm Iain, live in Enfield (bit obvious really) 53 married with 2 boys at university (where did those 20 years go lol) essex boy at heart, supported the blues for years since an uncle took me down to roots hall. been coming down to rh since 99-00 2-1 loss to rotherham (cunningham/prudoe conflict) proudest moment when youngest son (at about 11ish) said i'm gonna be a southend supporter. older boy still supports spurs but you can't have everything.

will keep checking in

tarra

ello all,

newbie to shrimperzone but very interested in beer. will keep checking in to see what thursday is chosen n hopefully will be able to come along.

as i couldn't find an "introduce yerself" thread suppose i'll do it here.

I'm Iain, live in Enfield (bit obvious really) 53 married with 2 boys at university (where did those 20 years go lol) essex boy at heart, supported the blues for years since an uncle took me down to roots hall. been coming down to rh since 99-00 2-1 loss to rotherham (cunningham/prudoe conflict) proudest moment when youngest son (at about 11ish) said i'm gonna be a southend supporter. older boy still supports spurs but you can't have everything.

will keep checking in

tarra

Welcom aboard enfieldblue :thumbsup:

Back