• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Get on Bilel Mohsni

jimmyshrimp

Manager
Starts upfront.... 22/1 @bet 365. I've had him £5 first goal and last goal, also 15/2 £5 to score anytime.
Go Bilel.:Goal:

Not got an account with them:thumbdown:

I made the same mistake earlier, posted it in a 'team for Tuesday night' thread on the main forum - subsequently deposited into WillHill to make use of the 12/1 too. Lets hope he does the business.

i had bilel 1st goal & southend to win 2-0 & to win 3-0.
when we made it 3, i was going to win £847.50
thumbsdown%20smilie%20new%20aug.gif

Listening to the radio driving to the ground, said Bilel was starting up front, rang through to Bet365 and got 100-1 for Bilel to score 2 or more goals,
A very good evening indeed.:happy:

Well done Roxy... love bashing the bookies.
I got 28/1 for first and last goal at Barnet and 12/1 anytime goal, With Bet 365. After the game,
just checked back and he is now 7/1.

Well done Roxy... love bashing the bookies.
I got 28/1 for first and last goal at Barnet and 12/1 anytime goal, With Bet 365. After the game,
just checked back and he is now 7/1.

Yes, about time that I won some money back this season!
Well done you in getting on quick for Barnet though 12/1 anytime is a great price - good luck!

Had £5 at 33's for the 1st goal and £10 at 12's for any time. £300, lovely :smiles:

Gutted the £2 at 165/1 for us to win 2-1 with Moshni scoring the 1st goal didn't come in though... :hilarious:

£10 at 33s here at Corals. Friend of mine had £10 at 33s, and my old man had the same... So, combined, we're a grand up. Nicely done.

Had him 33/1 to score first..........

...........and then 250/1 to get the hat trick :'(

Sounds like a good night all round! Many thank to jimmyshrimp for flagging this up :clap: and to Bilel for playing his part.

For Barnet I managed to get 22/1 for 1st scorer and 13/2 for anytime. That was with Victor Chandler at midnight last night.

I had £10 at 33/1 (1st scorer) and £10 at 12/1 (anytime) last night. Just managed to create an account with Will Hill and get the bet on at 19.44. i was 10 mins late for the game but hey ho!

market has moved somewhat for Mohsni at Barnet!

Southend First Last Anytime 2 Or More Hat-trick
Barry Corr 13/2 13/2 15/8 9/1 40/1
Blair Sturrock 7/1 7/1 2/1 10/1 50/1
Bilel Mohsni 8/1 8/1 11/4 12/1 50/1

Last edited:
£3 at 12/1 for the anytime, and £2 at 33's for the first. £102 up. All because Cricko I think came over in the pub and said he was 33's, so I had to jog round to Will Hill. Couldn't believe I got ID'd in there. I never got ID's when I was 16 going in there, I'm knocking on 24 now...

Back