• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The fire in Hamlet Court Road....

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
If anyone knows who the two jokers are who have been bailed for the alleged arson attack that took out Jefferies the solicitors in Courtway House the other night, please introduce me so I can shake them warmly by the throat! All my divorce paperwork went up in that and I am now going to have to arrange to get a load more stuff signed :angry:

Why get divorced? I think you should try and make the effort and rekindle the love you previously had

You married him in the first place!

Yes I did, 21 years ago, and after being engaged for 9 years. I should have filed for divorce about 8 years ago instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt back then, I'd still own quite a considerable amount of savings if I had! No chance of rekindling anything, and I'm so much happier and better off now, thank you very much!
Scott and OBL steak meal?
Err.......I don't think so!

So the lives that were threatened for a brief while in that fire, as well as people's immediate livelihoods, are of no importance, but a few pieces of paper are?
To be fair, Groyney, the solicitors have contingency plans and are up and running. From what I've seen and heard elsewhere, I don't think anyone was at risk. The people I feel most sorry for are those with impending court dates, knowing how I felt, I think they must be devastated and bursting with questions and concerns that no-one can answer at the moment.

I'm also pretty cross about the loss of that building, it was lovely, art deco style and had a proper old fashioned lift.

Back