• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

And isn't it ironic.....

....that Islamists respond to a perceived slight that they are purveyors of violence with....threats of violence. Religion of peace my bottom.

Comedy show host threatened over suicide bomber joke

The actual article says she has received threats , the addition of the words "of violence" in the original post are pure conjecture and may be construed by some as only being in there for bigotted effect , some however may construe it as an inability to read properly

.:raspberry:

The actual article says she has received threats , the addition of the words "of violence" in the original post are pure conjecture and may be construed by some as only being in there for bigotted effect , some however may construe it as an inability to read properly

.:raspberry:

What do you think the threats were then? To publish an insulting limerick in the local rag? I can also read properly enough to know that you can't spell bigoted.

Just out of interest. Are there any Muslim comedians, and if so, do they ever tell non PC jokes? I hope so; comedy is supposed to break through taboo subjects with irony.

Just out of interest. Are there any Muslim comedians, and if so, do they ever tell non PC jokes? I hope so; comedy is supposed to break through taboo subjects with irony.

Plenty. Preacher Moss, Azhar Usman, Mo Amer did a tour called "Allah made me funny". Shappi Korsandi maybe, originally from Iran. Another woman I can't remember who also wore a hijab.

Plenty. Preacher Moss, Azhar Usman, Mo Amer did a tour called "Allah made me funny". Shappi Korsandi maybe, originally from Iran. Another woman I can't remember who also wore a hijab.

Sounds like an episode of 'The Comedians' from 1976.

I wonder if any of them tell that story that ends with 'They blow up so quickly these days.'

Back