• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ex shrimpers in the Prem?

maninasuitcase

President
Inspired by Rampage's thread, I was trying to think of ex shrimpers that played in the PL after leaving us. I have come up with these that were full signings, rather than loans:

Angell - Everton
Austin - Spurs
Peter Butler - West Ham
Collymore - Forest
Cort - Stoke
Edinburgh - Spurs
Hunt - Derby
K Jones - Chartlon
Kightly - Wolves
Jason Lee - Forest
Martin Ling - Swindon
Powell - Charlton
Prior - Man City
Royce - Charlton

Gower has yet to get off the bench this season. Swansea have failed to score this season. This is not a coincidence.

I can't say I remember that but I thought he did play in the Prem. How about Derek Pain?

Apparently Payne was considered a bit of a chav at Southend. He used to turn up to training with his boots in a Tescos carrier bag!

Back