• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What did you do for your stag.

For my first marrage i went to the water park place in dartford just over the bridge then off for a burger and the alley pally for THE FARM and DELITE i think,group of 20 of us including family and friends,good day out.
2nd one did nothing but at least its lasted longer.
So whereand what did you do for your stag/hen.

Krakow March 2010 - It was excellent. 12 of us went over there for cheap beer and some excellent clubs. Birds were v nice too! Had some sad family news right in the middle of it which put a slight dampener on things for me, but it was a great time none-the-less.

Best stag do I've been on was to Dublin, fantastic.

First game of season 10/11 (vs Stockport ended 1-1), beers in Spread and then in town, never made it to Toothbrush and ended up in Reflex. A good time was had by all, who needs some dodgy East European adventure?

First game of season 10/11 (vs Stockport ended 1-1), beers in Spread and then in town, never made it to Toothbrush and ended up in Reflex. A good time was had by all, who needs some dodgy East European adventure?
ME TOO - 1st game of season, lost to Shrewsbury, I shouted at one of our players for being out of position as I was too ****ed to remember we change ends for the 2nd half. Pub crawl, reflected on life at the end of the peir then last train / tube / bus back to darkest Surrey. We'll be doing the double over the Shrews very soon to make amends.

Planned fishing trip out of Whitby 2005, cancelled at the last minute due to a cowardly skipper. Went up there anyway - cracking B&B, lots of drinking.

23 of us to Sevilla for three nights. Plenty of tapas and drinking, took in a Real Betis game which they lost 5-0 :'( Witnessed the gayest riot ever at the football stadium.

23 of us to Sevilla for three nights. Plenty of tapas and drinking, took in a Real Betis game which they lost 5-0 :'( Witnessed the gayest riot ever at the football stadium.

Same

14 of us went to Seville in 2008 I think including SZ favourite The bloke in the pram shop. Had a great time loved every minute and would highly recommend Seville.

Munich, for the "Strong Beer Festival" rather than Oktoberfest, went to the Allianz Arena for a game and spent the afternoon on a Bier Bike -

1.1256548394.the-bier-bike.jpg

Great fun!

For my first marrage i went to the water park place in dartford just over the bridge then off for a burger and the alley pally for THE FARM and DELITE i think,group of 20 of us including family and friends,good day out.
2nd one did nothing but at least its lasted longer.
So whereand what did you do for your stag/hen.

Fantaseas, that brings back memories

Back in 1978 stag nights seemed boring, compared to the adventures undertaken these days. Mine was at the Hullbridge Anchor and afterwards at the Smugglers Den nightclub!. (Had many good times in the Smugglers in the 70's)

Went to Le Mundial, back in the early 80's,a smart pub (owned by an ex- International rugby player)in Beziérs.Quite a few from Southend came over, including Shrimpero.

30 of us went to Nottingham in 2005. Heavy weekend, the highlight of which was drinking in the packed Aussie Walkabout bar whilst Flintoff was taking the convicts apart with the bat in the 2nd and arguably the greatest test match of all time. Hoorah!

I spent the night in Southend with 2 old friends and the girl I was marrying the next day! I can't remember much beyond necking Absinthe in the Sun Rooms. I don't care much for tradition, but 12 years later we're still together and happy...

Pub crawl in London, started in the Last Post at 11 in the morning made it home at 7 in the morning the next day!

Back